Windows 10: Blank Bar appearing under windows apps in start menu

Discus and support Blank Bar appearing under windows apps in start menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there everyone!I'm having a question and i will be proud if i will get an answerEverytime when i boot up my PC, i'm having a issue with some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eduard_872, May 6, 2021.

1. Blank Bar appearing under windows apps in start menu

Hello there everyone!I'm having a question and i will be proud if i will get an answerEverytime when i boot up my PC, i'm having a issue with some of my apps such as Microsoft Store not opening, blank bars showing under apps, also not opening, and i cannot uninstall them, even if i press on "Uninstall" button.One of my second issues are that when i boot up the PC, at the first try it shows a black screen with cursor, and after a restart using CTRL ALT DEL it works sometimes. Not everytime.An example, you can look at the screenshot ive made and look at "Your Phone" app. It also appears to Xbo

:)

Eduard_872, May 6, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Why did the startup window get cleared?

Just increase this value (in the red box):

Blank Bar appearing under windows apps in start menu btarunr.jpg

To get to this dialogue box, right click the task-bar > Properties > Start Menu (tab) > Customise (button).
    After this, start all your favourite programs once and they'll all appear in the list.

You must have clicked on "Clear List" button to get that blank start menu.

btarunr, May 6, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 6, 2021
  4. Blank Bar appearing under windows apps in start menu

Windows 9 start menu in action

The only real usage issues with Windows 8/8.1 are the Start screen and Charms bar. Luckily they're doing away with the Charms bar and they've brought back the traditional Start menu, but with tiles.

I liked the tiles, but the fact that it needed a whole screen was not very productive unlike Windows 7.

Cheeseball, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Blank Bar appearing under windows apps in start menu

1. Blank Bar appearing under windows apps in start menu - Similar Threads - Blank Bar appearing

2. Icon for newly-installed app appears as blank in the task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon for newly-installed app appears as blank in the task bar: I just downloaded and installed an app. It appears in my Win 10 taskbar as a blank icon, despite the fact that in File Explorer the icon appears correctly against the .exe I can run the app OK if I select this blank icon, but it's annoying not having the correct icon showing....
  3. START MENU BLANK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    START MENU BLANK: After a recent update, I don't know when my pinned shortcuts are missing from my start menu it's all empty !!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-blank/1e2b2b2c-4b3c-41b3-8735-c55e5419427a
  4. START MENU BLANK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    START MENU BLANK: After a recent update, I don't know when my pinned shortcuts are missing from my start menu it's all empty !!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-blank/1e2b2b2c-4b3c-41b3-8735-c55e5419427a
  5. Apps wont open and have download bars under them in the start menu

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps wont open and have download bars under them in the start menu: So one time i was bored and decided to play solitaire and when i clicked on the Microsoft Solitaire app i didnt open and a download bar appeared under it. Then i opened the Microsoft Store and saw that solitaire wasnt even downloading, and when i clicked on it to start...
  6. Colour not appearing on Title Bars, WIndow Borders & Apps on Start Menu

Colour not appearing on Title Bars, WIndow Borders & Apps on Start Menu: So recently there was an update, and after the update my colors disappeared on the start menu. It was supposed to look like the picture shown in the preview[ATTACH] But it looks like this instead[ATTACH] I have tried changing to default themes, unclicking all possible...
  7. Strange appearance for start menu apps

Strange appearance for start menu apps: Ever since I set up my Surface Pro 4, the icons have looked strange both when pinned to Start and when I search the program from Start. There doesn't seem to be a performance issue, but the appearance has been deteriorating so that the icons now also look dark for some...
  8. Windows Start Menu Search bar blank and inaccessible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Start Menu Search bar blank and inaccessible?: A lot of times when I invoke the start menu(by hitting the windows key on the keyboard) and I want to type something to search I find this issue and I need to close the menu and open it again, How can I fix this? windows version 1903, the build 18362.476 [img] 144722
  9. New Apps appearing on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Apps appearing on Start Menu: The first thing i did after installing Win10 was setting my updates to notify for downloads and installation so that I could decide whether to download updates or not. However I noticed that new apps like People, Phone Companion, Calculator appeared on the start menu after...
  10. How apps are grouped under the Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How apps are grouped under the Start menu: Noticed in Windows 10 that when I install different products from the same developer they all end up under the "root" developer folder rather than in sub-groups lacking a better word for it but hope you still understand what I mean. I have lots of airport scenery products...