Windows 10: Blank blue screen no cursor windows 10, not getting nothing on screen, keyboard not working

Discus and support Blank blue screen no cursor windows 10, not getting nothing on screen, keyboard not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried every thing on the to correct but not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DougScottVO, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Blank blue screen no cursor windows 10, not getting nothing on screen, keyboard not working

I have tried every thing on the to correct but not working.

:)

DougScottVO, Dec 14, 2018

2. Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

It is frozen or just black screen in Safe mode ?
    might try to repair Windows by an installation DVD or a USB stick

little cat, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Windows 10 stuck on blank screen with mouse cursor at boot

Recently I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Everything installed and worked great for few weeks. After 2 or 3 weeks I can't boot to Windows 10 anymore.

The computer goes thru initial boot and before showing any windows 10 screens (no blue window, no dots etc) gets stuck on blank screen with blinking mouse cursor.

Per Microsoft engineer who responded to my previous post, I created windows 10 ISO disk. Booted from the disk, got thru the blue windows logo and dancing dots to a "Windows Setup" box with 2 options:

• 1. Continue with the upgrade (I already upgraded successfully and everything worked for a while)

2. Perform a clean installation
    Continuing upgrade gets me back to blank screen with blinking cursor.

I didn't try option 2, clean installation, because I am afraid to loose all my programs etc.

I installed turbotax after upgrading to win 10, but I don't think turbotax is a problem. I have no problems at all after installing it on another win 10 computer.

Now I regret upgrading to windows 10. Windows 7 worked perfectly fine.

Any suggestions how to repair the windows 10?

Or is there a way to go back to windows 7 without full reinstall?

Thanks for any help

andrewa_333, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Bob9005 Win User

Blank blue screen no cursor windows 10, not getting nothing on screen, keyboard not working

Windows 10, blank screen no cursor whilst upgrading

The same thing happened to me. I now have a blank blue screen and can't find a solution.

Bob9005, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Blank blue screen no cursor windows 10, not getting nothing on screen, keyboard not working

1. Blank blue screen no cursor windows 10, not getting nothing on screen, keyboard not working - Similar Threads - Blank blue screen

2. Windows 10 blank screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 blank screen with cursor: I’ve got a problem with my pc where when it isn’t in winRE I get an infinite boot loop and when I attempt to get into winRE it goes to a blank screen with a cursor. On the boot loop I can’t use my keyboard or mouse, and on the blank screen none of the keyboard commands seem...
  3. Windows 10 blank screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 blank screen with cursor: I’ve got a problem with my pc where when it isn’t in winRE I get an infinite boot loop and when I attempt to get into winRE it goes to a blank screen with a cursor. On the boot loop I can’t use my keyboard or mouse, and on the blank screen none of the keyboard commands seem...
  4. Windows 10 blank screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue screen crash and nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen crash and nothing works: Hello, I was casually using my computer and got a Blue screen error code. I cant remember it now but I had looked it up and it was stating the code was for not having enough disk space for windows update. I restart the computer and it reboots just fine windows starts and...
  6. Black screen with cursor, nothing works.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor, nothing works.: Don't know if this is the right sub to ask for help, but well, when I log in, my desktop doesn't load. Only my mouse is there. I'm on a Asus Ultrabook S46C. Task manager doesn't open in any way. FN + Esc + Power also don't work. I have Process Lasso installed, and he do...
  7. I get a blank blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get a blank blue screen: When i turn on my laptop, and click sign in, i only get a blank blue screen. No desk top . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-blank-blue-screen/567b494f-f70d-4600-a8d0-ad3e0af1196a
  8. Random Blank blue screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Blank blue screen with mouse cursor: Hello, I have this desktop with Windows 10 that randomly gets a blank blue screen with nothing (not BSOD) (this not happens at login) Mouse works but nothing else... I know i can get out of that with task manager and login/logout, but this is a Work PC from someone else and...
  9. Screen is blank. Nothing but black.

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen is blank. Nothing but black.: Ok, I had a problem with my start button not working so I followed a video which suggested to go into config and click on safe mode and restart the computer. well since then the computer starts but nothing but a black screen. Tried pressing all the f numbers, f8 etc and...
  10. Windows 10 blank screen with cursor on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 blank screen with cursor on startup: Hello, my pc has recently failed a windows software update and cannot boot into the OS. I have looked up this problem and tried many solutions but so far nothing has worked. The only thing I haven't tried is Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) simply because I have no idea...