Windows 10: Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb

Discus and support Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to reinstall windows 11 but the problem is that if i have the hdd connected, the setup menu loads into this blue screen And when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pankaj Kainshwal, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb

I am trying to reinstall windows 11 but the problem is that if i have the hdd connected, the setup menu loads into this blue screen And when I disconnect the hdd then it loads perfectly fine with all the options and textEarlier on my windows 11 the whole taskbar just disappeared and i fixed it using repair or file check command on cmd It ran just fine after that for a week or more until there was a power cut and my pc just turned offSince then i have been

:)

Pankaj Kainshwal, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Yuushinaa Win User

Blank Blue Screen on Windows 10 Installation

I've tried that too but it comes to no avail

Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb 196652d1532211769t-blank-blue-screen-windows-10-installation-jpeg_20180722_044050.jpg

Yuushinaa, Jan 21, 2023
  3. Edwin Win User

Restart the machine, at the HP Splash screen, press ESC to invoke the 'One Time Boot Menu' then select the USB and Enter...

Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb 196651d1532211216t-blank-blue-screen-windows-10-installation-asrockbootmenu.jpg

Edwin, Jan 21, 2023
  4. Yuushinaa Win User

Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb

My Windows 7 HP laptop had run to a trouble where the required device to boot is inaccessible, so I tried to make a bootable USB disk with Windows 10 on it (considering I need an upgrade too) and plugged it in.

It started booting but once it gets past the Windows 10/HP logo booting screen, a normal blank blue screen pops up with no installation dialogue whatsoever, what should I do?

Yuushinaa, Jan 21, 2023
Thema:

Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb

1. Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb - Similar Threads - Blank blue screen

2. Initial Windows 10 install from USB but hangs at blank blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Initial Windows 10 install from USB but hangs at blank blue screen: I was trying to install windows 10 but before formatting or installing I tried my chances with troubleshooting errors and windows trying to save the start-up error that caused all of the problem. While doing the troubleshoot, it seemed stuck after 5 hours and I just restarted...
  3. Initial Windows 10 install from USB but hangs at blank blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Initial Windows 10 install from USB but hangs at blank blue screen: I was trying to install windows 10 but before formatting or installing I tried my chances with troubleshooting errors and windows trying to save the start-up error that caused all of the problem. While doing the troubleshoot, it seemed stuck after 5 hours and I just restarted...
  4. Initial Windows 10 install from USB but hangs at blank blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb

Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb: I am trying to reinstall windows 11 but the problem is that if i have the hdd connected, the setup menu loads into this blue screen And when I disconnect the hdd then it loads perfectly fine with all the options and textEarlier on my windows 11 the whole taskbar just...
  6. Blank Blue Screen on Windows Installation

Blank Blue Screen on Windows Installation: After booting onto my usb i am greeted with a lovely blank blue screen with no cursor, rather than the normal purple installation screen. I have reinstalled 2 different iso’s multiple times with the same results, although at first it would boot into normal installation. Any...
  7. Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen: As the subject states, I am attempting to install Windows on a new PC. I created a bootable USB using the Windows Media Creation tool and selected the appropriate settings. I selected the USB as the priority boot in the Bios of the computer. However, where I should be seeing...
  8. Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen

Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen: As the subject states, I am attempting to install Windows on a new PC. I created a bootable USB using the Windows Media Creation tool and selected the appropriate settings. I selected the USB as the priority boot in the Bios of the computer. However, where I should be seeing...
  9. Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen

10. Stuck on a blank blue screen while installing from USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on a blank blue screen while installing from USB: I'm installing Windows 10 on a new SSD from an USB. After deleting old partitions on my HDD (now in a caddy) the installation process has started and then I went afk. The pc is now, 3 hours later, on a blank blue screen. What do i do? Can i restart it from the power button?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installing windows blank blue screen