Windows 10: Blank blue screen

Discus and support Blank blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated to windows-10 and when I went to Facebook the website wouldn't fit so I had to keep scrolling to the right to get to all of the website.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BobbyCantle, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Blank blue screen

I updated to windows-10 and when I went to Facebook the website wouldn't fit so I had to keep scrolling to the right to get to all of the website.

Like right now I use a long line to post, this happens in Facebook.

I went to play Words with Friends and all I got was a blue screen.

I kept trying and trying and thought the game was messed up.

I noticed a gray bar at the bottom right so I moved it and by scrolling right.

And in the middle of scrolling, up popped the game.

Kept scrolling and just a blank blue screen.

When I was on Facebook you couldn't scroll.

I had to keep STRETCHING THE SCREEN to get everything on.

I am at my wits in and ready to go back to windows 7.

I tried resetting resolution, etc, etc. nothing helped.

I saw one post on FN key which I don't have on the keyboard.

Please tell me where to go or what to do to fix this

:)

BobbyCantle, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blank blue screen

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Blank blue screen

1. Blank blue screen - Similar Threads - Blank blue screen

2. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Blue Screen: Aslamoalkium! So once I boot up my PC I get a blank blue screen and then after a while it turns blue, there is no information given on it. Last night all it did was install some updates. Please help I don't want to reinstall the windows once again.And I have no idea if it is...
  3. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Blue Screen: I am trying to set up a new computer that has Office Professional 2021. I get to the screen that says Office comes with your device. I clicked the "Got it" button on the bottom right corner but that takes me to a blank blue screen. It's been on this screen for about an hour....
  4. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Blue Screen: I am trying to set up a new computer that has Office Professional 2021. I get to the screen that says Office comes with your device. I clicked the "Got it" button on the bottom right corner but that takes me to a blank blue screen. It's been on this screen for about an hour....
  5. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. blank blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blank blue screen: Can anybody please help me. My name is Adam and i cant seem to fix this blue screen problem on my desktop. When i restart my pc it stays blue until i power it off. It then asks me to sign in which i do and after that i get a quick blue screen and then its back to normal....
  7. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Blue Screen: A few days ago I left my computer on for 30 minutes to an hour while I was doing something else. When I returned to the computer neither the keyboard or the mouse were working. I turned off my computer and turned it back on, but nothing but a blank blue screen popped up. If I...
  8. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank Blue Screen: I have a computer that opens up with error code 0xc00000e9 and I can only get into boot menu. I have created windows media creation on usb but it only opens to a blank blue screen. Can't boot into safemode or get past blue screen. Please advise....
  9. Blank blue screen

Blank blue screen: Hi! I had my laptop off for a couple of weeks. When I switched it on again screen is blue with nothing on it. Didn’t even asked me the passcode and I can’t do nothing. Can anyone help?...
  10. Blank blue screen

Blank blue screen: Acer laptop upgraded windows ten, I left on for the night while this was happening. This morn. Can only get blue blank screen! Can anyone help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-blue-screen/7186cac2-6705-4b11-90fb-92880923ac1a