Windows 10: Blank blue screen

Discus and support Blank blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Acer laptop upgraded windows ten, I left on for the night while this was happening. This morn. Can only get blue blank screen! Can anyone help please!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoyJopling, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Blank blue screen

Acer laptop upgraded windows ten, I left on for the night while this was happening. This morn. Can only get blue blank screen! Can anyone help please!

:)

JoyJopling, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blank blue screen

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Blank blue screen

1. Blank blue screen - Similar Threads - Blank blue screen

2. I get a blank blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get a blank blue screen: When i turn on my laptop, and click sign in, i only get a blank blue screen. No desk top . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-blank-blue-screen/567b494f-f70d-4600-a8d0-ad3e0af1196a
  3. blank blue screen

blank blue screen: I have a blank blue screen with a cursor. Ive tried all the combinations recommended to bring the task manager up but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-blue-screen/5c500467-798b-46e3-b691-583e82ba9bbd
  4. Consistent blank blue screen

Consistent blank blue screen: Hello, I've recently reset my laptop and have started to regularly experience a blank blue screen on startup. The laptop fully boots up and instead of the lock screen, I am sometimes greeted with a blank blue screen. It is fully blank, no error message, no cursor, nothing....
  5. Blank blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank blue screen: I updated to windows-10 and when I went to Facebook the website wouldn't fit so I had to keep scrolling to the right to get to all of the website. Like right now I use a long line to post, this happens in Facebook. I went to play Words with Friends and all I got was a blue...
  6. Bitlocker Blank blue screen at PIN screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Blank blue screen at PIN screen: Our organization requires Laptops to be Encrypted with a PIN #. One of our Laptops is giving me trouble. I have Bitlocker turned on and fully encrypted and have require Startup PIN with TPM in the Require additional authentication at startup in GPEDIT. I also have the Enable...
  7. blank pale blue screen on restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    blank pale blue screen on restarting: Thanks, guys: I did download it and try to run it on 1709, RS4 Insider Previews, and RS5 Skip Ahead Previews, but because I'm up-to-date and didn't want to stand up a VM to artificially test its workability, I couldn't see if it would work or not because none of my images...
  8. Blank screen with blue window in centre.

Blank screen with blue window in centre.: Although I have activated my PC, when I try to update to WIN 10 from Win 7 Home premium, I wait for ages and end up with a screen as above, with the code C1900101-20017. Have looked for guidance and not found anything. 15932
  9. Blank Blue Screen HELP :-(

Blank Blue Screen HELP :-(: Hi, I have been trying to download windows 10 on my laptop (windows 7). It does the download and looks like it is all downloading fine and it starts rebooting and then it goes to a blank blue screen and doesn't go off the screen. I have to turn my laptop off just to do...
  10. Blank Blue screen with no error messages.

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Blue screen with no error messages.: Hi folks, I wonder if anyone has experienced this, it has happened twice since I installed windows 10 in the last two weeks. I have the default blue desktop in 10 and I also have a rather old ATI Radeoon HD 4600 graphics card, though the driver date in device manager is...