Windows 10: Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove

Discus and support Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a blank box appearing at the bottom of my screen that i cant remove - can someone help......... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stephen Shepherd1, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove

I have a blank box appearing at the bottom of my screen that i cant remove - can someone help......

:)

stephen Shepherd1, Oct 2, 2022

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Oct 2, 2022
  3. Windows 10 presents blank screen and no log in box

I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of days. The system was up and running that day and the next (yesterday 17 September). Today, the screen is blank and the mouse pointer comes up but no login box. I have tried all suggestions on the help forums. to no avail. What should I do? Thank you for any help.

betvenk987, Oct 2, 2022
  4. Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove

1. Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove - Similar Threads - Blank Box Bottom

2. White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen: I was recently changing configurations in my firewall settings on my laptop Windows 11 when a white box appeared on my screen. When I went into windows security and tried to do something with the firewall, system dialogue appeared on the screen. What has happened, and how do...
  3. White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen: I was recently changing configurations in my firewall settings on my laptop Windows 11 when a white box appeared on my screen. When I went into windows security and tried to do something with the firewall, system dialogue appeared on the screen. What has happened, and how do...
  4. I have this weird black box on the bottom right of my screen

I have this weird black box on the bottom right of my screen: This is what it looks like, I’ve tried resetting graphics drivers, restarting my pc, my windows is all up to date and it just won’t go away, it’s especially bad as it stays over full screen applications and as such cannot simply be avoided. It does not let me click on it at...
  5. Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove: I have a blank box appearing at the bottom of my screen that i cant remove - can someone help...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-box-at-bottom-right-of-screen-that-i-cant/84e0326c-abe3-4f49-9641-75dd36583cf2
  6. Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove

Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove: I have a blank box appearing at the bottom of my screen that i cant remove - can someone help...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-box-at-bottom-right-of-screen-that-i-cant/84e0326c-abe3-4f49-9641-75dd36583cf2
  7. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  8. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

in Windows 10 Customization
    white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  9. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Strange red box at bottom right of screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange red box at bottom right of screen.: There is a strange flashing transparent white box on the bottom of my screen. I cant click on it, and I see no processes in task manager that may be causing it. I booted into safe mode and It fixed but when I turned off my pc and went back on in safe mode it was still there....