Windows 10: Blank buttons

Discus and support Blank buttons in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can Microsoft please put text on these buttons? Or an icon? Or literally anything that marks it for the function that is has?This happens for more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thanatica, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Thanatica Win User

Blank buttons

Can Microsoft please put text on these buttons? Or an icon? Or literally anything that marks it for the function that is has?This happens for more buttons than just this one. But this particular button is blank on every single app.I'd like to know how this could've possibly passed QA, but let's get it fixed first.

:)

Thanatica, Jan 12, 2022

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Jan 12, 2022
  3. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jan 12, 2022
  4. snoopy51 Win User

Blank buttons

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Blank buttons

1. Blank buttons - Similar Threads - Blank buttons

2. How to fix blank screen, no fans and power button on HP Pavillion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blank screen, no fans and power button on HP Pavillion: Hi! This morning I was using my laptop and all was fine. I never shut it off, only closed the lid. I went out and came back, opened the laptop and the Operating System Boot Mode Change screen appeared. I pressed the esc key to exit the menu, and now the laptop is unusable. I...
  3. How to fix blank screen, no fans and power button on HP Pavillion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix blank screen, no fans and power button on HP Pavillion: Hi! This morning I was using my laptop and all was fine. I never shut it off, only closed the lid. I went out and came back, opened the laptop and the Operating System Boot Mode Change screen appeared. I pressed the esc key to exit the menu, and now the laptop is unusable. I...
  4. I enabled my HDR button in settings, I have a second monitor, this went blank. I then saw...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I enabled my HDR button in settings, I have a second monitor, this went blank. I then saw...: I went into settings > display > and enabled the HDR button. I have a set up of a second screen, this immediately went blank.I could not see any options to disable the HDR as it has disappeared.What should I do.I have an LG ultra wide monitor....
  5. I enabled my HDR button in settings, I have a second monitor, this went blank. I then saw...

I enabled my HDR button in settings, I have a second monitor, this went blank. I then saw...: I went into settings > display > and enabled the HDR button. I have a set up of a second screen, this immediately went blank.I could not see any options to disable the HDR as it has disappeared.What should I do.I have an LG ultra wide monitor....
  6. I enabled my HDR button in settings, I have a second monitor, this went blank. I then saw...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Blank icon's on desktop/start button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank icon's on desktop/start button: I have a problem with my Windows 10 system. Many of the icon's on the desktop have gone blank, it's the ones that are shortcuts to applications. The same has happened to the shortcut icon's via the Start button. Many thanks...
  8. Blank icon's on desktop/start button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank icon's on desktop/start button: I have a problem with my Windows 10 system. Many of the icon's on the desktop have gone blank, it's the ones that are shortcuts to applications. The same has happened to the shortcut icon's via the Start button. Many thanks...
  9. Blank icon's on desktop/start button

10. Blank Screen with exist button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen with exist button: I'v get blank screen while I'am working in Microsoft Word. The screen freeze suddenly and got blanked. There are only exist, minimize, etc button in the corner with one symbol which I'dont know what its meaning. I've try any way for blank screen solution but not working. When...