Windows 10: Blank Cmd box flashing on screen

Discus and support Blank Cmd box flashing on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Tried everything I know - still flashing every min or so...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ClivesPlace, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Blank Cmd box flashing on screen

Tried everything I know - still flashing every min or so...

:)

ClivesPlace, Jan 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 presents blank screen and no log in box

I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of days. The system was up and running that day and the next (yesterday 17 September). Today, the screen is blank and the mouse pointer comes up but no login box. I have tried all suggestions on the help forums. to no avail. What should I do? Thank you for any help.

betvenk987, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Blank Cmd box flashing on screen

Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Blank Cmd box flashing on screen

1. Blank Cmd box flashing on screen - Similar Threads - Blank Cmd box

2. Blank cmd pops up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank cmd pops up?: When my laptop is in charging, suddenly blank cmd pops up. It restart the google chrome and set the default search as bing. I have updated the drivers and window but still the problem continues...
  3. Flashing CMD screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Flashing CMD screen: Hi all, Got another sneaky one Im getting spasmodic flashes of the CMD screen popping up in the back ground. Only lasts a split second and then gone. Everything is running OK but this is something new. What Ive done: Run SFC all OK. Run Chkdsk all OK, Rolled back my graphics...
  4. blank CMD screen pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blank CMD screen pop up: hi, there's always a one time blank CMD screen pop up whenever I use my laptop. is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/blank-cmd-screen-pop-up/c524ae6b-416d-4bc7-adff-aa3319a152c5
  5. Cmd screen flashes during startup! What is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cmd screen flashes during startup! What is it?: Every now and then, during startup (when all applications are loading, etc.) I'll get a cmd prompt window that flashes for a second or two (not long enough to read/decipher what it says or what is happening) and then disappears. No idea what just loaded, started or anything....
  6. Blank screen with flashing underscore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank screen with flashing underscore: Had this laptop since 2012. Upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 back when it was free in 2016. My laptop sat with a dead battery for some time and recently I tried to start it and a message "Boot from AHCI CD-ROM:". I am not a techy guy so I followed some online advice and...
  7. Search box blank

in Cortana
    Search box blank: If I type in the 'type here to search' box it brings up a black box. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-blank/387cc735-d0c7-4630-9286-d7747364539d"
  8. Multiple CMD Boxes flash during booting

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple CMD Boxes flash during booting: Hello, I hope you can help me. Intermittently I have noticed what appear to be command boxes pop up and disappear when booting to an account on Window 10 1903. I am concerned that this might be malware but nothing has shown up on AntiMalware Bytes or Norton 360. This has been...
  9. Flashing black box on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing black box on screen: I keep getting a box that comes up on the screen and it says C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe. What can I do to stop this nuisance. None of the antivirus, malware and RKill show anything causing this situation? Any suggestions, I am a newbie so a detailed answer is needed...
  10. Box flashes on screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Box flashes on screen: I was wondering if anyone could assist. Every 2 or 3 hours on my pc, the outline of a black box flashes up on my screen for a fraction of a second. I have cyberghost installed and thought it may be that, but I closed it down, and the box flashed shortly after, so I think it...