Windows 10: Blank Cmd box flashing on screen

Discus and support Blank Cmd box flashing on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Tried everything I know - still flashing every min or so...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ClivesPlace, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:42 PM.

1. Blank Cmd box flashing on screen

Tried everything I know - still flashing every min or so...

:)

2. Windows 10 presents blank screen and no log in box

I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of days. The system was up and running that day and the next (yesterday 17 September). Today, the screen is blank and the mouse pointer comes up but no login box. I have tried all suggestions on the help forums. to no avail. What should I do? Thank you for any help.

3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

4. Blank Cmd box flashing on screen

Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Thema:

Blank Cmd box flashing on screen

1. Blank Cmd box flashing on screen - Similar Threads - Blank Cmd box

2. Multiple CMD Boxes flash during booting

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple CMD Boxes flash during booting: Hello, I hope you can help me. Intermittently I have noticed what appear to be command boxes pop up and disappear when booting to an account on Window 10 1903. I am concerned that this might be malware but nothing has shown up on AntiMalware Bytes or Norton 360. This has been...
  3. Screen blanking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen blanking: When I view the screen at anagle from the side it looks all white and milky - If I look at it perpendicular screen it looks fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blanking/dedbb64f-e296-4928-afee-1546127d2121
  4. pop up flashing box

pop up flashing box: Im getting a pop up box with flashing message: Model: SDM-HS75P Ser No: 1023569 Mfg: 2005-18 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-flashing-box/5f65935a-b8f7-4e88-9eff-2d32a47abe45
  5. Flashing black box on screen

Flashing black box on screen: I keep getting a box that comes up on the screen and it says C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe. What can I do to stop this nuisance. None of the antivirus, malware and RKill show anything causing this situation? Any suggestions, I am a newbie so a detailed answer is needed...
  6. I received a blank screen flashing after update

I received a blank screen flashing after update: After the last update I got my PC screen flashing on and off. I find only the taskbar and blank screen, nothing else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-a-blank-screen-flashing-after-update/877a29fd-d64c-4a39-aa0d-3831b046f797
  7. task bar and a blank screen flashing off and on after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task bar and a blank screen flashing off and on after update: My desktop just finished installing updated and on restart all in getting is the task bar and a blank screen flashing off and on . From reading some of the others having this same issue only a fresh install will rectify this mine was an upgrade so i have no product key . i...
  8. Blank screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank screen: I hope you can help, I have been 'updating' windows 10 from windows 7 since Monday. The screen has remained blank since then. Nothing is happening at all. After turning it off, the start up screen is just the windows 10 logo then the screen goes blank. Please help as now...
  9. Box flashes on screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Box flashes on screen: I was wondering if anyone could assist. Every 2 or 3 hours on my pc, the outline of a black box flashes up on my screen for a fraction of a second. I have cyberghost installed and thought it may be that, but I closed it down, and the box flashed shortly after, so I think it...
  10. Windows 10 presents blank screen and no log in box

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 presents blank screen and no log in box: I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of days. The system was up and running that day and the next (yesterday 17 September). Today, the screen is blank and the mouse pointer comes up but no login box. I have tried all suggestions on the help forums. to no avail. What should I do?...