Windows 10: Blank GUI Dual Boot screen with mouse pointer and Fast Startup disabled

Discus and support Blank GUI Dual Boot screen with mouse pointer and Fast Startup disabled in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have installed Windows 11 on HDD and SSD as Dual Boot on my Laptop. When the laptop starts I am not able to see GUI Windows Boot Loader Screen to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amit Kumar1, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Blank GUI Dual Boot screen with mouse pointer and Fast Startup disabled

Hi,I have installed Windows 11 on HDD and SSD as Dual Boot on my Laptop. When the laptop starts I am not able to see GUI Windows Boot Loader Screen to choose the OS. However mouse pointer is visible. I can use arrow keys, by guessing, to select the OS I want to boot into.Please note that this blank screen issue happens when I turn off Fast Startup in Windows Power Settings. On the contrary if Fast Startup is enabled then I can see and use GUI Windows Boot Loader but I don't want to use Fast Startup.I have tried this on both the Windows installations but no resolution. I turned off hibernation

:)

Amit Kumar1, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Ztruker Win User

Blank screen after startup, no login, no mouse pointer

What about trying Windows Key + P? Normally it brings up this menu:

Blank GUI Dual Boot screen with mouse pointer and Fast Startup disabled [​IMG]

Try Winkey+P then press Enter?
    Try Winkey+P, down arrow then Enter?

Ztruker, Aug 2, 2022
  3. Wingo101 Win User
    Windows Vista Startup Problem ( Dual Boot)

I've got a dual boot set up on my computer, with Windows XP Professional 32bit & Vista Ultimate 64bit.

I haven't booted into Vista for quite some time now because I get better performance from XP. But now, if I try to boot into Vista, it goes through until after the Welcome screen & just gets stuck on a black screen with the pointer showing.

I have tried repairing the startup using the Vista CD.

Any suggestions?

Wingo101, Aug 2, 2022
  4. Blank GUI Dual Boot screen with mouse pointer and Fast Startup disabled

Windows 10 blank screen after boot-up....

reseat your gpu's disable crossfire

eidairaman1, Aug 2, 2022
Thema:

Blank GUI Dual Boot screen with mouse pointer and Fast Startup disabled

1. Blank GUI Dual Boot screen with mouse pointer and Fast Startup disabled - Similar Threads - Blank GUI Dual

2. Disabled Fast Startup causes Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled Fast Startup causes Blue Screen: To whom it may concern,For the past weeks, I have been getting a random Blue Screen or my Laptop would randomly just get stuck on Black Screen while opening it. I tried so many solutions, I updated pretty much all the important drivers but I still happen to get a Blue Screen....
  3. Disabled Fast Startup causes Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled Fast Startup causes Blue Screen: To whom it may concern,For the past weeks, I have been getting a random Blue Screen or my Laptop would randomly just get stuck on Black Screen while opening it. I tried so many solutions, I updated pretty much all the important drivers but I still happen to get a Blue Screen....
  4. Blank GUI Dual Boot screen with mouse pointer and Fast Startup disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank GUI Dual Boot screen with mouse pointer and Fast Startup disabled: Hi,I have installed Windows 11 on HDD and SSD as Dual Boot on my Laptop. When the laptop starts I am not able to see GUI Windows Boot Loader Screen to choose the OS. However mouse pointer is visible. I can use arrow keys, by guessing, to select the OS I want to boot...
  5. Blank screen with mouse pointer after windows login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen with mouse pointer after windows login: Hi,I know many have asked, and I have tried everything I have seen so far. Just bought the PC new, win10 with gtx 1650 graphics. Worked fine for a couple of startups, then message about disk errors followed by boot into normal login screen. This goes into black screen with...
  6. Blank screen with mouse pointer after windows login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank screen with mouse pointer after windows login: Hi,I know many have asked, and I have tried everything I have seen so far. Just bought the PC new, win10 with gtx 1650 graphics. Worked fine for a couple of startups, then message about disk errors followed by boot into normal login screen. This goes into black screen with...
  7. Blank screen with mouse pointer after windows login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Disabling fast boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling fast boot: How can I disable fast boot for all users on my PC in one go? I have observed that when I disable fast boot through the normal way only the account I disable it on will have it disabled while all the other users will still get the fast boot and hibernation file when they...
  9. after login- blank screen with mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after login- blank screen with mouse pointer: I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of years. 5 days ago, while issuing a print, Windows 10 desktop disappeared suddenly. I get a blank screen with mouse pointer. No desktop, no task bar, no start menu. I tried the following options (after reading online) regedit...
  10. Blank screen after startup, no login, no mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank screen after startup, no login, no mouse pointer: Wonder if anyone could help. Switched on a friend's PC today with Windows 10 fully updated (upgraded from Windows 7 around a month ago), and it loads to where the login screen should be ie after the Windows 10 logo etc, but then the screen is blank. There's no mouse...