Windows 10: Blank icon bug.

Discus and support Blank icon bug. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My non-admin local account The only local account I have has some desktop icons as blank icons. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sasuke__Uchiha, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Blank icon bug.

My non-admin local account The only local account I have has some desktop icons as blank icons. How do I fix this?

:)

Sasuke__Uchiha, Apr 9, 2020
  2. XPEHOPE3 Win User

Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

I ran into the very same issue with the latest GPU-Z version at Win 10 x64 - I rename the desktop shortcut and after some time I see blank icon for it, and reinstall-rename solution also won't survive restart. The solution I came up with was to extract the icon from GPU-Z and use it instead. This is yet to disappear after multiple restarts.

XPEHOPE3, Apr 9, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

Blank icon bug. gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Flava0ne Win User

Blank icon bug.

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

I created an icon a while back to suggest it for replacement with a black PCB.

Flava0ne, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Blank icon bug.

1. Blank icon bug. - Similar Threads - Blank icon bug

2. Blank icons again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank icons again: What can I do to avoid having to chase down hidden folders and edit things everytime Microsoft subjects me to an update? Latest update, and guess what -- most icons on my desktop are blank....
  3. Blank Taskbar bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank Taskbar bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the...: Randomly got this bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the sidebar where i could see wifi blutooth and stuff. Not even the upward arrow is availablehere's a link to the image submitted by /u/Saha__g_gamer [link] [comments]...
  4. Desktop blank icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop blank icons: So suddenly my desktop icons went blank and I don’t know how to fix it, any help would be appreciated… https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-blank-icons/ad4378f9-61cf-40ac-898c-600196925ea8
  5. Icon bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon bug: I am on windows 10 and i want to change the recycle bin shortcut icon from my custom dustbin icon to the default recycle icon. But it is changing to the recycle bin icon of windows 7 but I am on windows 10 version 21h1. The same does happen on This PC shortcut icon. Can...
  6. blank icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blank icons: several icons turned white and wouldn't open their content. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icons/8d8816a6-b821-4cba-97bb-b7559c225e3a
  7. Bug: Overlapped Icons Creating Blank Square

Bug: Overlapped Icons Creating Blank Square: [ATTACH] Recently, both me and my friend experience this bug where if a desktop icon is overlapped, there is a square usually forming using the background color behind it. This needs to be patched in the next update. the strange \"square\" thing when overlapped submitted...
  8. Desktop Icons are blank.

Desktop Icons are blank.: So, i recently installed an M.2 NVMe and reinstalled windows etc.. it had some bumps but was fine, i deleted some stuff off of my SSD because i cloned my HDD and when i booted my PC up the next day.. *most* (not all) of my icons are just blank sheets of paper.. i have deleted...
  9. Blank pages in front of desktop icons bug

Blank pages in front of desktop icons bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iMaSaijayin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpo3nf/blank_pages_in_front_of_desktop_icons_bug/
  10. Icons blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons blank: Hello, This started happening after about 10 months of using Windows 10. When I click on the start menu, some icons populate and some are blank. If I hover over them, I get a dialog box of what each icon is for. Any suggestions on how to stop this? Thank you [img] 124259

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Pro 19041.173