Windows 10: Blank icon for Windows 10 game

Discus and support Blank icon for Windows 10 game in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a blank screenshot for Halo: Master Chief Collection in Windows 10. I have tried to repair the game to bring back the icon, but that didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shanafan, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Blank icon for Windows 10 game

I have a blank screenshot for Halo: Master Chief Collection in Windows 10. I have tried to repair the game to bring back the icon, but that didn't work. Any ideas how to restore a blank icon?

submitted by /u/shanafan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shanafan, Oct 4, 2020

2. Games icons changed to blank page icon in Windows 10

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10 games icon. I will certainly help you.

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Are those icons which are blank the games associated with it are deleted or not?

• In which all games are you referring this issue?
    You may also provide screen shots describing the problem to understand the issue and help you better.

To add screen shot, click on Add image > Browse and select the screen shot > and then click on Upload.

Reply with necessary information and I'll be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 4, 2020
  3. O0mix0O Win User
    O0mix0O, Oct 4, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Blank icon for Windows 10 game

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

Blank icon for Windows 10 game gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Blank icon for Windows 10 game

1. Blank icon for Windows 10 game - Similar Threads - Blank icon game

2. Blank icons in the windows 10 search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank icons in the windows 10 search: Certain apps have blank icons especially windows default apps. no changes made and I don't understand why it is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icons-in-the-windows-10-search/11930247-30cf-48f9-b105-24a73c62ea15
  3. Blank Windows 10 Icon In Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Windows 10 Icon In Taskbar: hi, i'm experience some problem only in my user account, the other user account not, several app like settings, microsfot store, and built in app icon are appear blank in my taskbar and appear as white paper icon in my start menu, i tried to rebuild icon cache by deleting...
  4. Blank Windows 10 Icon In Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Windows 10 Icon In Taskbar: hi, i'm experience some problem only in my user account, the other user account not, several app like settings, microsfot store, and built in app icon are appear blank in my taskbar and appear as white paper icon in my start menu, i tried to rebuild icon cache by deleting...
  5. Icons on windows 10 are blank white

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons on windows 10 are blank white: A lot of my icons are blank white, and when I go to their file location it shows them as normal. I tried deleting the icon cache, restarting computer, deleting the game and reinstalling, but nothing works. I have all the newest updates, scanned my computers for viruses and...
  6. Windows 10 blank taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 blank taskbar icons: I expect after a bit of housekeeping clearing drive space using disk cleaner ive lost most default icons from taskbar. Might have been just bad timing but was the last thing I remember doing to try get 2004 to install. Image > taskbar ImgBB [ATTACH] Missing icon next to...
  7. Blank icon for Windows 10 game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank icon for Windows 10 game: I have a blank screenshot for Halo: Master Chief Collection in Windows 10. I have tried to repair the game to bring back the icon, but that didn't work. Any ideas how to restore a blank icon? submitted by /u/shanafan [link] [comments]...
  8. All game icons appear blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All game icons appear blank: Hi everyone I've been having this problem for some time now and I've searched everywhere and nothing was able to fix it. As the title says all the games icons (both from Steam or Epic Games) install normally but the icon is blank and sometimes it displays the name of the...
  9. Blank Icons Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Icons Windows 10: Hi, I am having a problem in Windows 10 version 1709 build 16299.904. Somehow a few days ago some icons went blank especially Microsoft product icons, like Word, Excel, Outlook and some other application icons but not all of them. I did several icon cache rebuild like...
  10. Windows 10 Apps Blank Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Apps Blank Icons: Hello friends, I encounter this problem on my operating system. It has happened with different PC's Any solution? Image : https://i.imgur.com/fioNIoY.png [img] 48999