Windows 10: Blank Icon on date and time section in taskbar

Discus and support Blank Icon on date and time section in taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After I changed my font and restarted my computer my colon symbol went to blank square. I've reverted my default font back to normal but the colon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArifAditya, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Blank Icon on date and time section in taskbar

After I changed my font and restarted my computer my colon symbol went to blank square. I've reverted my default font back to normal but the colon symbol still turns to blank square

Blank Icon on date and time section in taskbar df944ea9-c972-4ffe-969f-082b1a8e6890?upload=true.png

:)

ArifAditya, Sep 2, 2020

2. Blank icons in taskbar on Windows 2016

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Confirm the said application you're using so we could fully understand the cause of the issue.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest restarting the Explorer.exe on the Task Manager. This may help resolve the issue with blank icons on the Taskbar. Refer to the steps below:

1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del, then select Task Manager.

2. On the Task Manager window, click on More Details at the bottom left if it doesn't shows the
    Processes tab.

3. Scroll down the list of the Windows processes and locate Windows Explorer and right-click on it and select
    Restart.

Note: The desktop icons and the Taskbar will refresh and will be gone for a moment after this process. It should reappear automatically.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Blank Icon on date and time section in taskbar

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Blank Icon on date and time section in taskbar

1. Blank Icon on date and time section in taskbar - Similar Threads - Blank Icon date

2. Random Icons in the time section of taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Icons in the time section of taskbar: Hello Everyone!I am used to using the taskbar on the top of my screen, but for the last couple of months, I have been facing a strange issue on one of my desktops. The issue is that some random icons appear on the right side of my taskbar and sometimes all the icons disappear...
  3. Random Icons in the time section of taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Icons in the time section of taskbar: Hello Everyone!I am used to using the taskbar on the top of my screen, but for the last couple of months, I have been facing a strange issue on one of my desktops. The issue is that some random icons appear on the right side of my taskbar and sometimes all the icons disappear...
  4. Random Icons in the time section of taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Blank icon on taskbar

Blank icon on taskbar: When ever I open any app not pinned to taskbar it displays blank icon instead of its real icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icon-on-taskbar/2d5ccfc2-598f-4155-bd95-33f10c7b785b
  6. Time & Date on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Time & Date on taskbar: Time and date stopped appearing in taskbar. Taskbar will not expand when double arrow tried to move edge of taskbar. Taskbar settings does not show as locked. Used to be OK but stopped about a week ago. Reinstalled Windows 10, didn't help. Virus scan didn't improve it....
  7. Blank icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank icons on the taskbar: There is a problem that happened to my computer just now. This also happened to my 2014 computer. Any help? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AefGYg88SyM Information on Winver: Microsoft Windows Version 10.0 Build 10240 c 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved....
  8. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/d1f6dffe-0810-448c-91a8-901c217eb73e
  9. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/af8c9f1e-c6ff-4a81-b056-5ecf611529ec
  10. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/de837ad6-018d-4be6-a114-15e63c8c5f66