Windows 10: Blank Icon on top of all my desktop shortcuts

Discus and support Blank Icon on top of all my desktop shortcuts in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So after I did a onedrive backup of my desktop and deleted it afterwards all my Icons look like this: https://imgur.com/a/5jBEJkb New shortcuts I add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DuckyyyyTV, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Blank Icon on top of all my desktop shortcuts

/u/DuckyyyyTV, Jul 8, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

Blank Icon on top of all my desktop shortcuts gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Jul 8, 2020
  3. O0mix0O Win User
    O0mix0O, Jul 8, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Blank Icon on top of all my desktop shortcuts

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

Just installed the latest version of GPU-Z and I'm having that blank icon shortcut again...

P4-630, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Blank Icon on top of all my desktop shortcuts

1. Blank Icon on top of all my desktop shortcuts - Similar Threads - Blank Icon top

2. Desktop chrome shortcut icons turned into blank papers!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop chrome shortcut icons turned into blank papers!!!: My pc ran well since I bought it. All the desktop icons stood the same until I installed the torrent app. Along with it an external antivirus app has been installed as well. I didn't notice it until it appeared in the chrome extensions. The app was RAV endpoint protection....
  3. Desktop chrome shortcut icons turned into blank papers!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop chrome shortcut icons turned into blank papers!!!: My pc ran well since I bought it. All the desktop icons stood the same until I installed the torrent app. Along with it an external antivirus app has been installed as well. I didn't notice it until it appeared in the chrome extensions. The app was RAV endpoint protection....
  4. in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page: in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page,only in shortcuts,if the file or program is on desktop the icon is ok as you can see on the attached image...
  5. in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page

in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page: in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page,only in shortcuts,if the file or program is on desktop the icon is ok as you can see on the attached image...
  6. Blank Icon over all my shortcuts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blank Icon over all my shortcuts: Hi, Yesterday I logged into onedrive for the first time. While setting up it asked me if I wanted to backup important folders like dektop, documents and stuff and I said yes. After I noticed that all my desktop shortcuts have that backup icon now I wanted to delete stop the...
  7. Desktop shortcut icons showing up as blank document icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop shortcut icons showing up as blank document icons?: Hi! I just got a new laptop the other day, and for some reason all of my app shortcut icons have changed to a plain white document icon. See below: [img] Why did this happen and more importantly, how do I fix it? For convenience and aesthetic purposes. iTunes is the only...
  8. Windows App Desktop Shortcut Icons Blank

Windows App Desktop Shortcut Icons Blank: I created shortcuts for my most used Windows 10 apps/tiles to my desktop, but some of the shortcuts have blank icons. I re-copied some and they stuck, but a few others are still blank after several retries. i.e. Scan and Store are blank but Calendar, Calculator, Photos,...
  9. All my Icons/shortcuts Are Blank

in Windows 10 Support
    All my Icons/shortcuts Are Blank: for some reason all my Icons for everything but folders have gone blank I can't seem to get them back. As well as all my file and program associations have eather reset and ask me what programs I want to use a default and when I reassign them the next time I go to open a file...
  10. Lost all "Desktop" Icons/Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost all "Desktop" Icons/Shortcuts: I was on a short vacation, and I powered off my system...via power strip, while gone. Upon return, I fired up the system, and downloaded any updates, etc., that might have been available during my "absence". When done, I noticed that all my old W7 desktop "shortcuts" were...