Windows 10: Blank Icon over all my shortcuts

Discus and support Blank Icon over all my shortcuts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday I logged into onedrive for the first time. While setting up it asked me if I wanted to backup important folders like dektop, documents... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AminHaddou, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Blank Icon over all my shortcuts

Hi,

Yesterday I logged into onedrive for the first time. While setting up it asked me if I wanted to backup important folders like dektop, documents and stuff and I said yes. After I noticed that all my desktop shortcuts have that backup icon now I wanted to delete stop the backup. I did so and now all shortcuts not just the ones on deskop, and also new ones I create look likethis. This is really annoying and I hope there is a way to fix that.

Thanks in advance

:)

AminHaddou, Jul 9, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

Blank Icon over all my shortcuts gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Jul 9, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

Just installed the latest version of GPU-Z and I'm having that blank icon shortcut again...

P4-630, Jul 9, 2020
  4. O0mix0O Win User

Blank Icon over all my shortcuts

O0mix0O, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Blank Icon over all my shortcuts

1. Blank Icon over all my shortcuts - Similar Threads - Blank Icon shortcuts

2. in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page: in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page,only in shortcuts,if the file or program is on desktop the icon is ok as you can see on the attached image...
  3. in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page: in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page,only in shortcuts,if the file or program is on desktop the icon is ok as you can see on the attached image...
  4. box shortcut Icon or Blank icons on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    box shortcut Icon or Blank icons on Windows 11: please help...how to restore the windows shortcut as before? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/box-shortcut-icon-or-blank-icons-on-windows-11/4447ffed-9958-4b8f-a3f1-b31ae717b71a
  5. box shortcut Icon or Blank icons on Windows 11

box shortcut Icon or Blank icons on Windows 11: please help...how to restore the windows shortcut as before? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/box-shortcut-icon-or-blank-icons-on-windows-11/4447ffed-9958-4b8f-a3f1-b31ae717b71a
  6. All icons in search are blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All icons in search are blank: When I booted up my PC today for the first time in a few days, I was greeted with all icons missing in the search bar. I have already tried clearing the cache, running a malware scan, and scanning for corrupted files, but nothing has worked. Please tell me if there is...
  7. All icons in search are blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All icons in search are blank: When I booted up my PC today for the first time in a few days, I was greeted with all icons missing in the search bar. I have already tried clearing the cache, running a malware scan, and scanning for corrupted files, but nothing has worked. Please tell me if there is...
  8. All icons in search are blank

9. Blank Icon on top of all my desktop shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank Icon on top of all my desktop shortcuts: So after I did a onedrive backup of my desktop and deleted it afterwards all my Icons look like this: https://imgur.com/a/5jBEJkb New shortcuts I add also look like this submitted by /u/DuckyyyyTV [link] [comments]...
  10. All my Icons/shortcuts Are Blank

in Windows 10 Support
    All my Icons/shortcuts Are Blank: for some reason all my Icons for everything but folders have gone blank I can't seem to get them back. As well as all my file and program associations have eather reset and ask me what programs I want to use a default and when I reassign them the next time I go to open a file...