Windows 10: Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window

Discus and support Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG] My laptop sometimes experiences this blank passwird entering window.it is hapening wheni opened laptop after i sleep it.it occurs sometimes.how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fahmin mohammed, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window

Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window [​IMG]

My laptop sometimes experiences this blank passwird entering window.it is hapening wheni opened laptop after i sleep it.it occurs sometimes.how can i fix this

:)

Fahmin mohammed, Nov 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 stuck at lock screen, unable to enter password

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you trying to log-in using Microsoft account or local account?
    • Are you trying to enter pin or password?

Assuming that this issue might be because of keyboard, I suggest you to use on-screen keyboard from the lock screen and check if it helps.

Steps: From the lock screen, click on Ease of access and click on On-screen keyboard.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information. We will be happy to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 29, 2020
  3. goosmurf Win User
    Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

The first suggestion is not helpful since the problem is that we have many open programs stuck behind the lock screen.

I have run into this problem and tried the On-screen keyboard but it does not help.

An additional data point is that it does not matter what password is entered.

Enter correct password -> spinner shows up, after about 30 seconds the spinner goes away and the screen remains locked.

Enter blank password (simply hit Enter) -> same behaviour as above.

The behaviour is the same whether using physical or On-screen keyboards.

goosmurf, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window

change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window

1. Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window - Similar Threads - Blank Lock Screen

2. Administrator Login screen goes blank after entering password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Login screen goes blank after entering password.: I was setting up a new laptop as Administrator. Changed password that worked to a less complex 4 digit PIN that I could easily remember. I think it accepted the 4 digit code as I did get an error. When I logged in to the machine with that 4 digit code, the screen went black....
  3. Administrator Login screen goes blank after entering password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Login screen goes blank after entering password.: I was setting up a new laptop as Administrator. Changed password that worked to a less complex 4 digit PIN that I could easily remember. I think it accepted the 4 digit code as I did get an error. When I logged in to the machine with that 4 digit code, the screen went black....
  4. Laptop password enter screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop password enter screen: Hi, I have a Toshiba P55W-C laptop that's asking for a password upon powering on. The first thing that appears is a white on-screen keypad that ask for a passwordsee attached picture #1 . After a few attempts entering my password, it switches to a red banner error message...
  5. Laptop password enter screen

Laptop password enter screen: Hi, I have a Toshiba P55W-C laptop that's asking for a password upon powering on. The first thing that appears is a white on-screen keypad that ask for a passwordsee attached picture #1 . After a few attempts entering my password, it switches to a red banner error message...
  6. Blank Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blank Lock Screen: I have encountered a problem on startup after a Disk Check, which I suppose may be causing the issue. When I turn on my computer, Windows starts as normal until I get to the lock screen. I dismiss the lock screen to enter my pin and there is no profile picture or password/pin...
  7. The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank.

The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank.: The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank with no place to enter anything. Consequently i cannot "fix my account" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-box-to-enter-my-microsoft-password-is-blank/f2718f67-f6b4-420c-aa65-209c94450705
  8. windows startup lock screen frozen / cannot enter password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows startup lock screen frozen / cannot enter password: Hello, I was stuck half the startups on the lock screen and clicking wouldn't show me the prompt to enter my password. After searching I didn't find anything usefull for me. Here is how I solved this problem : There was apparently a time problem, The clock was...
  9. Can't get passed lock screen to enter password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get passed lock screen to enter password: Today I turned on my laptop running windows 10, and when i got to the lock screen with the time displayed, it would not open to let me enter my password. Everytime i hit a key or click the mouse it moves the screen up like it is going to let me enter my password, but then it...
  10. Blue screen with "Enter Password"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen with "Enter Password": I have a surface pro 3 and it's kinda old but functional. For the past 2 years or so its screen freezes and it goes on this screen with "Enter Password" with a blue box around it. [ATTACH] This has been stopping me from doing anything on the computer and I have even taken it...