Windows 10: Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help

Discus and support Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; as stated in the title...i cant set a lockscreen wallpaper and when i reach a lock screen its just blank...i can still login just fine but i wanna set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/butterknifeXD, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help

as stated in the title...i cant set a lockscreen wallpaper and when i reach a lock screen its just blank...i can still login just fine but i wanna set a lockscreen wallpaper...if this helps i have deleted the lockscreen file before for example Lockscreen_B...in the system data/Read only file...after that i can't even set a new lockscreen wallpaper...any advice is really helpful.

submitted by /u/butterknifeXD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/butterknifeXD, Oct 16, 2020

2. HELP!!! LOCKSCREEN BACKGROUND IS BLANK!

I set the windows background options to windows spotlight in the lockscreen. However, the background went blank, and the cortana funfact option also didn't function. I need help!!

HappyBapple, Oct 16, 2020
  3. amit_kmr Win User
    Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

I really like the spotlight feature as it sometimes feature very classy lockscreen wallpapers & with the slideshow option it is not feasible for us to put the exact same wallpaper as on lockscreen so i hope that windows consider this as an enhancement
    for the later releases.

amit_kmr, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help

Lockscreen Wallpaper is missing

After the recent update my pc is showing a black lockscreen instead of windows spotlight.... this problem is only when i select windows spotlight. If i select any other picture other than spotlight for lock screen then I am getting the wallpaper correctly,
    but when i choose spotlight as lockscreen and sign in page it is not showing the image.

Hari Prasad_75, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help

1. Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help - Similar Threads - Blank Lockscreen wallpaper

2. Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default: Hi, recently I've noticed that my lockscreen wallpaper switches to the default image every now and then when booting up. There's only one account on the computer and that account has a custom wallpaper as the lockscreen. When I turn on the system it'll sometimes display the...
  3. SUSPICIOUS IMAGE LOCKSCREEN WALLPAPER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SUSPICIOUS IMAGE LOCKSCREEN WALLPAPER: ISSUE:My lock screen wallpaper changed suddenly, I didn't change it automatically happened, without my action . Even that suspicious image I have seen is not in my PC storage haven't downloaded that at all .I don't know why it's happening ... Please make me know what is going...
  4. Lockscreen Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen Wallpaper: I can't change the lockscreen wallpaper, Everytime i want to change wallpaper I select wallpaper then wallpaper is only loading not applying. Windows spotlight also isn't working. When i select windows spotlight, i see only blue colour in Lockscreen.i have many times reset my...
  5. wallpaper lockscreen unknown picture

wallpaper lockscreen unknown picture: its been happening for 1 week my wallpaper and lockscreen changeby itself with unknown persons photos and I tried with changing photos in my background and lockscreen and sync settings and even with firewall but no change...
  6. Blank lockscreen background

Blank lockscreen background: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Someone can help me with this? Have been stuck for 4 hours. At the first i i tried to solve Windows Spotlight stuck but in the end it's become like this... Can someone helping me solving this problem? I'm running Windows 10 Pro 1909 OS build 18363.1198...
  7. HELP!!! LOCKSCREEN BACKGROUND IS BLANK!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HELP!!! LOCKSCREEN BACKGROUND IS BLANK!: I set the windows background options to windows spotlight in the lockscreen. However, the background went blank, and the cortana funfact option also didn't function. I need help!!...
  8. Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically: I use windows 10 home. I have my lockscreen wallpaper set to picture mode and i have no clue how this keeps changing to some other random picture which i never had on my device before. it keeps happening with two pictures only, i have not seen it change to any other than...
  9. Blank Lockscreen win10

Blank Lockscreen win10: My pc is just showing blue blank screen on the lockscreen like this:[ATTACH] And when im trying to change the picture I just got some infinity loading like this: [ATTACH]any solution? thank you...
  10. Need help in removal of previously applied wallpapers/lockscreens

Need help in removal of previously applied wallpapers/lockscreens: Hi, Joined this forum to ask this question. Hopefully someone knows how. I finally decided to give in and let my desktop accept the Win 10 upgrade. Was reluctant about 10, but having been using it for two weeks now, it's wonderful. But in my enjoyment I found something...