Windows 10: Blank Lockscreen win10

Discus and support Blank Lockscreen win10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My pc is just showing blue blank screen on the lockscreen like this:[ATTACH] And when im trying to change the picture I just got some infinity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gabriel498, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Blank Lockscreen win10

My pc is just showing blue blank screen on the lockscreen like this: Blank Lockscreen win10 7ae425ee-0393-426a-bf19-5dc211af3f70?upload=true.png

And when im trying to change the picture I just got some infinity loading like this:

Blank Lockscreen win10 079f1b27-7ab3-4219-b5f6-b1b8cb24b6a4?upload=true.png any solution? thank you

:)

Gabriel498, Apr 8, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Where are lockscreen photos in Win10

Windows 10 lockscreen pictures stored in C:\Windows\Web\Screen.

AthlonXP1800, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Blank Lockscreen win10

Lockscreen/Screensaver

What I am trying to accomplish (on a PC) is to have a slideshow play after like 5 or 10 minutes. Then, after 30 minutes, have the monitor go blank. If I press a key, be presented with the Lockscreen.
    After watching and playing a little with the screensaver/lockscreen in Windows 10, Build 10074, I noticed that it is different from Windows 8.1. (For one thing, there is that mini-Sportlight.) In 10074 it seems to work in conjunction with the Screensaver, as opposed to cancelling it. In other words, before the Lockscreen slideshow starts, there needs to settings in the Screensaver. Otherwise the Lockscreen waits a set amount of minutes.
    This scenario hasn't worked perfectly. Is 10074 having bugs in that area? If my settings for screensaver are 'None', then the screen goes blank after 30 minutes (which seems to be the Lockscreen setting). However, there is no Lockscreen slideshow playing the way it works in 8.1. How do I accomplish that?
    Also, if the Lockscreen is presented, it shows the drab picture from Windows-Web-Screen, even if I select a Slideshow from my Pictures folder.
    Any ideas or tips? Thanks in advance.

gallicbear, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Blank Lockscreen win10

1. Blank Lockscreen win10 - Similar Threads - Blank Lockscreen win10

2. Blank lockscreen background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank lockscreen background: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Someone can help me with this? Have been stuck for 4 hours. At the first i i tried to solve Windows Spotlight stuck but in the end it's become like this... Can someone helping me solving this problem? I'm running Windows 10 Pro 1909 OS build 18363.1198...
  3. Screen blanking at lockscreen/login no longer working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen blanking at lockscreen/login no longer working?: My install randomly and arbitrarily stopped blanking the screen at the lockscreen after 1 minute like it normally does. I checked console lock display off timeout and it's still 1 minute, I have to wait 15 minutes (time I have set for the display to turn off when sitting on...
  4. Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help: as stated in the title...i cant set a lockscreen wallpaper and when i reach a lock screen its just blank...i can still login just fine but i wanna set a lockscreen wallpaper...if this helps i have deleted the lockscreen file before for example Lockscreen_B...in the system...
  5. Win10 Reset Blank/Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Reset Blank/Black Screen: Hello Community, I have a HP Pavilion Laptop that I was preparing to give to another person so I started the Windows 10 Reset process and asked to have all personal files removed. The process took a while and let it run all night. During the night I looked at the screen and...
  6. Domain Win10 device timeout to lockscreen despite settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Domain Win10 device timeout to lockscreen despite settings: I'm having an issue finding what is enforcing timeout-to-lockscreen on a domain Win10 version 1909. Here is what I have done so far: - Per our GPO administrators, no policy is currently active on the device that would cause the timeout - In Power Options>Edit Plan...
  7. HELP!!! LOCKSCREEN BACKGROUND IS BLANK!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HELP!!! LOCKSCREEN BACKGROUND IS BLANK!: I set the windows background options to windows spotlight in the lockscreen. However, the background went blank, and the cortana funfact option also didn't function. I need help!!...
  8. lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    lockscreen: cant change lockscreen picture.. it says ˝˝some settings are hidden or managed by your company or institution˝˝ how to and where to change that?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen/e97769c6-8cc9-452c-83de-c3c59074c6b6
  9. Win10 Blank Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Blank Screen Problem: I recent performed a clean Win10 reset, and since then, it's gripped with a very weird and annoying problem. Every time I install ANY software, at the end of the installation the screen goes blank for 3-4 seconds (as if my monitor looses connection) and then resumes....
  10. blank screen after installation win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blank screen after installation win10: Can help for the solution for this. It is working fine with 8.1 windows Lenovo b540 all in one pc. after installing win10 screen came up ( installing 45 min) and gone screen blank. Switch on but boot up screen noting. 38038

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blank lockscreen windows

2. win10 show blank lockscreen

3. blank windows security win10