Windows 10: blank out win 10 pc

Discus and support blank out win 10 pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i turned on my desktop PC win 10, but the desktop is showing empty and the progress wheel is rotation and no button is opening on clicking. task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by winstyl, Aug 4, 2019.

1. winstyl Win User

blank out win 10 pc

i turned on my desktop PC win 10, but the desktop is showing empty and the progress wheel is rotation and no button is opening on clicking. task manager also not opening.

how do i get all my old data back ?

:)

winstyl, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

blank out win 10 pc

1. blank out win 10 pc - Similar Threads - blank

2. Desktop shortcut icons showing up as blank document icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop shortcut icons showing up as blank document icons?: Hi! I just got a new laptop the other day, and for some reason all of my app shortcut icons have changed to a plain white document icon. See below: [img] Why did this happen and more importantly, how do I fix it? For convenience and aesthetic purposes. iTunes is the only...
  3. Blank icons + non-responsiveness after start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank icons + non-responsiveness after start-up: In relation to another post, I had a similar problem. I then cleaned up my desktop and removed several icons linking to programs that I no longer need on my desktop now that the start menu provides that function. Voila! The freezes with blank icons stopped happening. I...
  4. Computer update blank screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer update blank screen: What has microsoft done to my computer!! It worked great last night. It did a 4 hr. update. Now I can't get my computer to work! Need this fixed immediately! I have work to do here!...
  5. I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...: My screen keeps flickering and i cant see the bottom of my screen and everything is really hard to see , i reset it and it still didnt work , i downaloded apex and when k tabbed out my screen became like this please help me! heres and imagine...
  6. Blank or Black Screen when Restarting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank or Black Screen when Restarting Windows 10: On my wife's laptop which is a Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5340, when clicking "Restart" Windows will attempt to restart but will hang at a blank screen before showing the post screen or LOGO. I have let it sit for hours and it does nothing from that point. You then have to use...
  7. Update page is blank

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update page is blank: Just read about Microsoft issuing a recommendation to update your PC immediately, so I went to my Update page. It's blank with just Windows Update at the top and tiny blue dots moving across the very top of the image (you might see them in the attachment). I even did a...
  8. Screen goes blank while using and installing Linux Mint on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen goes blank while using and installing Linux Mint on Windows 10 PC: I've been getting a black screen that lasts about a second every now and than on my Windows 10 laptop. how do i fix that? also how do I clean install the Linux Mint Operating System on my Windows 10 Laptop. I don't want to use Windows 10. ***Original title: Black screen...
  9. My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done....: Herewith a screenshot of what happens.... How do i resolve? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-after-opening-remains-blank-and/aad9e77e-9493-4322-abcb-ec0bcc67d760
  10. Screen blanking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen blanking: When I view the screen at anagle from the side it looks all white and milky - If I look at it perpendicular screen it looks fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blanking/dedbb64f-e296-4928-afee-1546127d2121