Windows 10: blank out win 10 pc

Discus and support blank out win 10 pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i turned on my desktop PC win 10, but the desktop is showing empty and the progress wheel is rotation and no button is opening on clicking. task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by winstyl, Aug 4, 2019.

1. winstyl Win User

blank out win 10 pc

i turned on my desktop PC win 10, but the desktop is showing empty and the progress wheel is rotation and no button is opening on clicking. task manager also not opening.

how do i get all my old data back ?

:)

winstyl, Aug 4, 2019
  2. LJH FL Win User

Win 10 blank screen

Win 10 downloaded & converted cleanly. It worked cleanly for 2 days on a Dell laptop - Inspiron 15z (5523, Late 2012). Decided to do a clean install to clear out residual history stuff. Made backup copies of my files. Initiated the creation of the
    recovery/restore USB. "When it finished I clicked on file explorer and the screen went blank. Only the cursor remained. Nothing would change the screen but the cursor would respond properly.

Powered off and powered on and got to the sign on page. Enter password and got welcome screen with circling dots. When this process turned control over to desktop the screen goes blank but shows cursor. Tried key combinations (Fn, windows, etc,) and only
    the CTL-ALT-Del combo worked which brought up task mgr. All systems were go according to Task mgr. Could start and stop processes. Also enable and disable them. Trying to see the storage location or other function gave me an "not found" error msg.
    Could use the network and power buttons properly in task mgr. So the hardware was working and the drivers too. Windows 10 is running but does not display on the screen. Win 10 is running in idle mode.

Tried to use alternate boot up which gives the windows logo and then goes to the blank screen with cursor. Hardware diagnostics are fine and pass the tests. The majority of advice in the "community" require visual access to recovery steps or restore steps.
    How to get that done?

Suggestions?

LJH FL, Sep 29, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 29, 2019
  4. blank out win 10 pc

After installing win 10 pc will start with the win 10 window and the spinning dots and then goes to a blank screen

After installing win 10 pc will start with the win 10 window and the spinning dots and then goes to a blank screen

JamesMcNeely, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

blank out win 10 pc

1. blank out win 10 pc - Similar Threads - blank

2. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank white account login window for all Windows related services: Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works just fine. No other issues, I just can't login to these services.They all look like this:...
  3. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blank white account login window for all Windows related services: Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works just fine. No other issues, I just can't login to these services.They all look like this:...
  4. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  6. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  7. I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.: I have tried shutting down and restarting with no effect. I have a HP Pavilion laptop and have Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-logon-to-my-microsoft-accounts-i-just-get/3bb7550e-c14c-4743-9141-035927490bfe
  8. I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.: I have tried shutting down and restarting with no effect. I have a HP Pavilion laptop and have Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-logon-to-my-microsoft-accounts-i-just-get/3bb7550e-c14c-4743-9141-035927490bfe
  9. I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.

10. Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...

Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...: Hello,I've been having this login issue for a few weeks now since a security update in March and I've tried everything...I'm not interested in trivial solutions or repeated suggestions and would LOVE to avoid a Windows reinstall.When I try to login with my personal Microsoft...