Windows 10: Blank page reactivate windows 10

Discus and support Blank page reactivate windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey guys,how do i fix this? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FernandoYonanta, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Blank page reactivate windows 10

Hey guys,how do i fix this?

Blank page reactivate windows 10 75d2c14c-4476-4691-a944-dcc052542fb5?upload=true.png

:)

FernandoYonanta, Feb 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2021
  3. blank pages

Let me suggest that you run the Network Troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Search for Control Panel
    • Search for Troubleshooting
    • Click Network & Internet
    • Select Internet Connections
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check if the issue persist.

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Blank page reactivate windows 10

windows 10 reactivation after hardware change

I just changed motherboards, and When I follow the the steps listed in the "reactivate windows 10 after hardware change" support page, it gives me the message "unable to activate windows" message after I sign in and identify my device,
    with no error code, just a subheader that says "can't activate windows 10 on this device, try again later."

Primero Holodon, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Blank page reactivate windows 10

1. Blank page reactivate windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blank page reactivate

2. Windows update page is blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update page is blank: Somebody help me if you can. So the problem is that my WIDOWS UPDATE tab in settings is blank. I mean CONFIGURATION> UPDATE AND SCRATCH> WINDOWS UPDATE. The tab is blank. I am using my administrator account. And because of this problem, I can't update or download anything...
  3. Blank Pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Pages: Hp officejet 8030e Laptop - Asus Vivobook OS - Windows 10 Relaced the ink tank in my printer, but I am still unable to print. There is a printing tone, and paper is inserted, but nothing is printed. I'm completely oblivious to what's going on. I've also done a full reset...
  4. Windows Update page is blank

Windows Update page is blank: My current version of windows is Windows 10 Pro , Version: 1903. i cant install any program using the microsoft store. it throws the error windows update is disabled. [ATTACH] Windows used to get updated by default previously., But somehow, for the past 4 months the...
  5. Windows security blank page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows security blank page: [ATTACH]is there anyone having problem same as my laptop windows security blank page? I tried the SFC /scannow and it didn't work. also uninstall all the third-party antivirus....
  6. Windows 10- Windows Update page is blank

Windows 10- Windows Update page is blank: Windows update page is blank, and due to this Microsoft store does not work either. Need help to fix it. I tried Windows update troubleshooter, but it says everything is fine and makes no difference. Edition : Windows 10 Home...
  7. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank.: after the latest update of W10 i can't activate w10,Activation page still loading.always blank. how solve it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-page-is-blank/5fa3a344-3063-4981-ba7f-126d6cabb9f3
  8. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank

Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank: Hi My company given me the Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 pro, after some days windows got crashes and after restarting "Start button and Tasks bar " icons was not working but the desktop icons was working. I repair the windows but no success, after that i re-install the...
  9. Windows 10 Activation page blank

Windows 10 Activation page blank: Hello, I had an issue with my windows 10 being deactivated after installing it into another hard drive, I had contacted microsoft support and connected to a live chat assistant (which i cant find anymore, which is why im posting here since the automated VM system and the...
  10. Blank Windows 10 download pages?

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Windows 10 download pages?: Is everyone else getting blank pages at the Microsoft Windows 10 (and Windows 8) ISO download pages? Tech Bench Windows 10 Windows 8 ISO 56410