Windows 10: blank pages in front of shortcuts (even after several tries to fix it)

Discus and support blank pages in front of shortcuts (even after several tries to fix it) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iMaSaijayin [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iMaSaijayin, Nov 9, 2019.

1. blank pages in front of shortcuts (even after several tries to fix it)

/u/iMaSaijayin, Nov 9, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

blank pages in front of shortcuts (even after several tries to fix it) gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Nov 9, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

Just installed the latest version of GPU-Z and I'm having that blank icon shortcut again...

P4-630, Nov 9, 2019
  4. O0mix0O Win User

blank pages in front of shortcuts (even after several tries to fix it)

O0mix0O, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

blank pages in front of shortcuts (even after several tries to fix it)

1. blank pages in front of shortcuts (even after several tries to fix it) - Similar Threads - blank pages front

2. Blank icons even after trying multiple remedies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank icons even after trying multiple remedies: I've been looking at some of the old questions people have asked on this topic to see what fixes there are for random shortcuts and their originating .exe files' icons to turn blank page. I tried deleting iconcache.db, restarted file explorer, rebooted my computer, but...
  3. Blank icons even after trying multiple remedies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blank icons even after trying multiple remedies: I've been looking at some of the old questions people have asked on this topic to see what fixes there are for random shortcuts and their originating .exe files' icons to turn blank page. I tried deleting iconcache.db, restarted file explorer, rebooted my computer, but...
  4. Blank icons even after trying multiple remedies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page: in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page,only in shortcuts,if the file or program is on desktop the icon is ok as you can see on the attached image...
  6. in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page: in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page,only in shortcuts,if the file or program is on desktop the icon is ok as you can see on the attached image...
  7. Games randomly closing after several tries at fixing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games randomly closing after several tries at fixing: As I stated in an earlier post, last week I got new motherboard and CPU, and instantly the pc had problems with several problems.Already had some convos about my issue here already with some fixes and some yet to be fixed.Games just randomly crash after 10-30 minutes of...
  8. Front Page 2003

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Front Page 2003: I am trying to install Microsoft Office Front Page 2003 onto my Windows 10 laptop. It installs only so far and then I get "Error 1919. visual Fox Pro Database is missing ODBC error 6". Where can I obtain this database since the Microsoft forum thread is closed. If this is...
  9. Blank pages in front of desktop icons bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank pages in front of desktop icons bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iMaSaijayin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpo3nf/blank_pages_in_front_of_desktop_icons_bug/
  10. Some shortcut icons appear as blank pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some shortcut icons appear as blank pages: I have mostly shortcuts to PowerPoint files on my desktop. When I create the shortcuts by right clicking on the file, selecting create a shortcut, and then dragging the shortcut onto the desktop, more often than not the shortcut icon on the desktop appears as just a blank...