Windows 10: Blank profile picture on Microsoft store

Discus and support Blank profile picture on Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How to fix the blank profile picture in Microsoft store?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by user_074, Jun 14, 2021.

1. user_074 Win User

Blank profile picture on Microsoft store

How to fix the blank profile picture in Microsoft store?

:)

user_074, Jun 14, 2021
  2. uco73 Win User

Since yesterday no profile picture on Microsoft store. I reset, but nothing helped.

uco73, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Microsoft account profile picture

I changed my Microsoft account profile picture yesterday afternoon, my account is set to sync because before changing my account picture it was the previous one that was synced. So now it’s still the old Microsoft account picture, the store and apps show the new one but the account picture didn’t change and when I add a email account in mail, the icon is the old profile picture... so it’s like it did a 10% sync ... how long before I see the complete changes or sync.

Steven Campoli, Jun 14, 2021
  4. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Blank profile picture on Microsoft store :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Blank profile picture on Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Blank profile picture

2. microsoft teams profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft teams profile picture: on teams my profile picture says it is blocked and accounts.google is blocked is there a way i can still change my profile picture if so please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams-profile-picture/1aa6481b-51c3-4464-b950-79704821239f
  3. Profile picture not showing in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile picture not showing in Store: HiMy profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Store. I have tried the usual hacks, but the problem remains. Kindly help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture-not-showing-in-store/45b01dab-5a7e-49f0-b693-7f22346c1e67
  4. Profile picture not appearing in microsoft store

Profile picture not appearing in microsoft store: My profile doesn't appear in microsfot store. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture-not-appearing-in-microsoft-store/7e1a5143-5cfc-4f58-8461-6965dac2c688
  5. Microsoft Store not showing my profile picture

Microsoft Store not showing my profile picture: profile picture not showing in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-showing-my-profile-picture/c9197680-bd39-4050-a6d9-107a03610ba0
  6. Microsoft or Windows store not showing my profile picture

Microsoft or Windows store not showing my profile picture: How do I fix the problem of the Microsoft or Windows store not showing my profile picture? I did a reset of the store from the settings but no fix....
  7. Blank profile picture on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank profile picture on Microsoft store: Since yesterday no profile picture on Microsoft store. I reset, but nothing helped. 180985
  8. Microsoft account profile picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account profile picture: I changed my Microsoft account profile picture yesterday afternoon, my account is set to sync because before changing my account picture it was the previous one that was synced. So now it’s still the old Microsoft account picture, the store and apps show the new one but the...
  9. Microsoft Account Profile PIcture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Profile PIcture: Cant find the appropriate category to ask this question so this is where its going... This is probably a dumb question and the answer is going to end up being obvious. I don't want to change my Microsoft Account profile picture. But I can no longer find it on my hard drive....
  10. profile picture won't change on microsft store

profile picture won't change on microsft store: Hello, i recently logged my email onto another computer which had a different profile picture, i deleted the email on that computer but my profile on microsft store wont change back when i changed it....