Windows 10: blank program icon

Discus and support blank program icon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; groove music icon keeps disappearing and shows a blank white page. i've tried to re-install but when i restart my computer it goes blank again. anybody... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smoothnobody, Oct 26, 2020.

1. blank program icon

groove music icon keeps disappearing and shows a blank white page. i've tried to re-install but when i restart my computer it goes blank again. anybody know how to fix this?

:)

smoothnobody, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

3. P4-630 Win User
    Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

blank program icon gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Flava0ne Win User

blank program icon

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

I created an icon a while back to suggest it for replacement with a black PCB.

Flava0ne, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

blank program icon

1. blank program icon - Similar Threads - blank program icon

2. search results showing blank program and white papaw icon

in Cortana
    search results showing blank program and white papaw icon: Hi, Why is my search showing white icons for some programs? Some programs it works fine and show their icon as they should, then others show a blank program icon and some show a white paper icon with the corner folded? Anyone know the issue? I have tried changing the indexing...
  3. search results showing blank program and white papaw icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search results showing blank program and white papaw icon: Hi, Why is my search showing white icons for some programs? Some programs it works fine and show their icon as they should, then others show a blank program icon and some show a white paper icon with the corner folded? Anyone know the issue? I have tried changing the indexing...
  4. search results showing blank program and white papaw icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar shows opened program icons as Blank Spaces

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar shows opened program icons as Blank Spaces: Hi, After the last windows update called "Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2" I have this issue. When I open some programs/Apps, task bar is not showing the related icon. Instead, a blank space appear in the task bar. This happened after the windows updates and I...
  6. blank icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blank icons: several icons turned white and wouldn't open their content. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icons/8d8816a6-b821-4cba-97bb-b7559c225e3a
  7. Icons for certain programs showing up blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons for certain programs showing up blank: I have 2 programs whose icons suddenly stopped showing. It's both on old shortcuts, new shortcuts and the .exe file in itself as well, so even though I change the shortcut icon, the main icon still stays blank. The 2 programs are CEMU (Wii U emulator) and Assassin's Creed...
  8. Program icons not showing properly but display a blank sheet of paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program icons not showing properly but display a blank sheet of paper: Hello... I have recently just built a new PC and found that my .exe files are not showing thier icons in "Explorer" but do show when I click properties. I am not sure what is going on, but from Windows seven threads of a similar nature, it is because of the icon cache being...
  9. Program icons not showing properly but display a blank sheet of paper

in Windows 10 Support
    Program icons not showing properly but display a blank sheet of paper: Hello... I have recently just built a new PC and found that my .exe files are not showing thier icons in "Explorer" but do show when I click properties. I am not sure what is going on, but from Windows seven threads of a similar nature, it is because of the icon cache being...
  10. Icons blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons blank: Hello, This started happening after about 10 months of using Windows 10. When I click on the start menu, some icons populate and some are blank. If I hover over them, I get a dialog box of what each icon is for. Any suggestions on how to stop this? Thank you [img] 124259