Windows 10: Blank screen after closing a game no crash, no bsod

Discus and support Blank screen after closing a game no crash, no bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Community! I have a tiny little but rather annoying problem: Everytime i close a game didnt test it with others, but its "Noita" and "Apex"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MWegner, Dec 20, 2020.

1. MWegner Win User

Blank screen after closing a game no crash, no bsod

Hello Community!

I have a tiny little but rather annoying problem: Everytime i close a game didnt test it with others, but its "Noita" and "Apex" after about 10 seconds after i get to the desktop, both my monitors just show one colour both different colours if thats important for about a minute, after that, the screen shows some pixelfragments flickering and its back to normal. I do not get these strange problems when doing anything else, its ALWAYS no exception yet going blank after i close a game. Stress tests for GPU and CPU are both stable, and i dont get any crashes WHILE playing games. Temperatures are all normal, im not overclocking anything. Also the problem is about 2 weeks old, i had this pc for 4 years.

What i found out until now is that the reliability curve always shows hardware error 141 and sometimes hardware error 117 at the exact same time my monitors turn blank.

Here is the detailed stuff:

Quelle

Windows

Datum

‎20.‎12.‎2020 01:01

Problemsignatur

Problemereignisame: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffd28e50532060

Parameter 2: fffff8034e99372c

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 2dc8

Betriebssystemversion: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Produkt: 768_1

Betriebsystemversion: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101

Gebietsschema-ID: 1031

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffd28e4e042010

Parameter 4: 54d8

Code: 117

Parameter 1: ffffd28e47a2f010

Parameter 4: 0

Thank you in advance and stay healthy

:)

MWegner, Dec 20, 2020

2. Blank Red Screen Crash

I recently bought a used computer, It is a cyberpower gaming pc I'm fairly positive it is a prebuilt system, while gaming the PC constantly crashes. I used to get BSODs until I updated all of my drivers now I am just getting a blank red screen with looping
    audio, I have followed a couple of troubleshooting steps through various online sources but the problem persists.

EddieDarstein, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Blank screen after closing a game no crash, no bsod

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Blank screen after closing a game no crash, no bsod

1. Blank screen after closing a game no crash, no bsod - Similar Threads - Blank screen closing

2. Blue screen crash after closing any game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen crash after closing any game.: When every i close any game file I have tested different games my pc will shortly blue screen and restart. This happens every single time without fail. So far this only happens when I run games but it used to happen after running Adobe photoshop but not other Adobe products...
  3. Blue screen crash after closing any game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen crash after closing any game.: When every i close any game file I have tested different games my pc will shortly blue screen and restart. This happens every single time without fail. So far this only happens when I run games but it used to happen after running Adobe photoshop but not other Adobe products...
  4. PC screen freezing/crashing after closing games

PC screen freezing/crashing after closing games: As the title describes, my PC crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes never.The crashes/freezes come in a few forms. Most often the screen will freeze and the system is unresponsive, sound stops etc. Sometimes...
  5. PC screen freezing/crashing after closing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen freezing/crashing after closing games: As the title describes, my PC crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes never.The crashes/freezes come in a few forms. Most often the screen will freeze and the system is unresponsive, sound stops etc. Sometimes...
  6. PC screen freezing/crashing after closing games

7. BSOD after closing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after closing a game: I had a BSOD after closing a game. The DMP file is here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/be528lclf3pext1/MEMORY.rar/file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-closing-a-game/70fd64c9-cfeb-4708-b0a2-15dd7f253d25
  8. BSOD after closing a game

BSOD after closing a game: I had a BSOD after closing a game. The DMP file is here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/be528lclf3pext1/MEMORY.rar/file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-closing-a-game/70fd64c9-cfeb-4708-b0a2-15dd7f253d25
  9. PC screen freezing/crashing after closing games

PC screen freezing/crashing after closing games: Hello,As the title describes, my PC crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes later.The crashes/freezes come in as the screen will freeze and the system is unresponsive or extremely slow and when I checked my...
  10. PC screen freezing/crashing after closing games

PC screen freezing/crashing after closing games: As the title describes, my PC crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes never. The crashes/freezes come in a few forms. Most often the screen will freeze and the system is unresponsive, sound stops etc. Sometimes...