Windows 10: Blank screen after log in

Discus and support Blank screen after log in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently running Windows 11 insider preview build 22621 but after failed to upgrade to build 22621.160, i'm restart my laptop. After log in back,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TuanDung04, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Blank screen after log in

I'm currently running Windows 11 insider preview build 22621 but after failed to upgrade to build 22621.160, i'm restart my laptop. After log in back, it just show a blank screen with a cursorSo how can I fix it

:)

TuanDung04, Jun 17, 2022

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jun 17, 2022
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Blank screen after log in

Blank screen after logging in to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving a blank screen with mouse cursor after login to Windows. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What happens when you boot the computer to Safe Mode?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the section I see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10
    from the article
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

Blank screen after log in

1. Blank screen after log in - Similar Threads - Blank screen log

2. Blank screen after log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen after log in: I'm currently running Windows 11 insider preview build 22621 but after failed to upgrade to build 22621.160, i'm restart my laptop. After log in back, it just show a blank screen with a cursorSo how can I fix it...
  3. Blank screen after logging in to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen after logging in to Windows 10: I updated my PC this morning to the latest version, but I get a blank screen once I log in. The screen is blank with the cursor; Problem solving methods; .- PC restarted .- The video configuration in BIOS was modified to IGD .- Safe Mode Tried every troubleshooting I could...
  4. Blank screen after logging in to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank screen after logging in to Windows 10: I updated my PC this morning to the latest version, but I get a blank screen once I log in. The screen is blank with the cursor; Problem solving methods; .- PC restarted .- The video configuration in BIOS was modified to IGD .- Safe Mode Tried every troubleshooting I could...
  5. Blank screen after logging in to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. After logging in Search is blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After logging in Search is blank: After rebooting, log off and log in, or powering up the Search is blank. Another issue is Wireless does not connect. Everything starts working when the Search is actually returning content. In some cases I just let the laptop sit there and is shows up 20 minutes later or so....
  7. blank screen after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    blank screen after sleep: After waking the computer from sleep it comes a black screen and the computer seems to be working but i am not able to see anything on it. After few moments it automatically restarts. It also happens when i hibernate the laptop. laptop: Acer predator 15 g9 593 71 EH OS:...
  8. Blank screen after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank screen after update.: [IMG] Help! My computer will not even let me log in...I hit okay and now it is on a blank screen. Before this I could not access any files on my computer. What is going on? :(...
  9. blank screens after update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    blank screens after update.: after the last windows update i can no longer see some windows. the problem windows appears as a bank white canvas. This was happening with Visual studio but i was able to fix with making some aplication adjustments but it happens with general windows like the VSIX installer....
  10. Blank screen with cursor after log in

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank screen with cursor after log in: Hi, first of all I am not tech savvy and I really need help. I am using an ASUS X553S and windows 10. 2 days ago my laptop automatically updated early in the morning when I woke up I can only see a blue screen saying "making sure your apps are ready to go. Do not turn off...