Windows 10: Blank screen after Windows 10 logo.

Discus and support Blank screen after Windows 10 logo. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, So, I was playing a game (Heroes of the Storm) with Firefox running in the background with a YouTube video paused in it. My PC specs: AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lolcocks, Jan 11, 2018.

1. lolcocks Win User

Blank screen after Windows 10 logo.

Hello,

So, I was playing a game (Heroes of the Storm) with Firefox running in the background with a YouTube video paused in it.

My PC specs:
    AMD FX-8350
    AMD 7850 2GB Graphics (Gigabyte)
    12 GB RAM
    500 GB SSD
    2 × 1 TB HDD
    Dual Monitor Setup (1 - 1920 × 1080, 2 - 1280 × 1024)

Everything was working perfectly smooth until both my screens turned in strips of colours.
    The first screen was red coloured vertical stripes, the second one was light blue coloured vertical stripes.

It was frozen there so I restarted my PC and realized that the motherboard logo which pops up has quite a few distorted pixels here and there.

Then after the Windows logo, all I get is a black screen.
    Even the mouse's LED (Logitech G502) shuts down.

But the PC boots up fine in safe mode.

Already tried resetting BIOS settings and unplugging one screen, no luck.

Any suggestions?

:)

lolcocks, Jan 11, 2018
  2. TimWlf Win User

Windows 10 upgrade

After upgrading to Windows 10, my screen is now blank. The computer turns on, shows Sony Vaio, then shows Windows logo, then screen is blank. Then I can hear the Windows jingle, and some other sounds afterwards. But always a blank screen.

TimWlf, Jan 11, 2018
  3. Marctorr Win User
    blank screen w/logo after windows 10 upgrade from 8.1

I ended up with a blank screen with the HP logo in the middle after windows 10 upgrade. no post and hitting f8 does nothing. No boot

Marctorr, Jan 11, 2018
  4. spunk Win User

Login to Safe Mode with Networking. Press the Win key+X choose Device Manager. Expand Display, Right click the AMD Graphic device and choose Properties/Driver/Roll back Driver. Try to start normally, If this is greyed out, then press Uninstall. Now right click any device and choose Scan For Hardware Changes, this should reinstall the AMD Graphics device. If it loads a Microsoft Driver, go to the AMD drivers page for your card and install the latest driver. Restart into normal mode.

spunk, Jan 12, 2018
  5. CountMike New Member
    I'm afraid that your GPU may be going south or it lacks on power. Those are symptoms of bad 3D part of processor.

CountMike, Jan 12, 2018
  6. lolcocks Win User
    Well, the graphic card is definitely a goner.

If I install the graphic card drivers, I can no longer get past the Windows 10 logo.

lolcocks, Jan 14, 2018
  7. zbook New Member
    See if you can remove the discreet graphics and use the integrated graphics.
    Then run this log collector and post a zip into the thread for troubleshooting:
    log collector v2-beta06.zip

zbook, Jan 14, 2018
  8. lolcocks Win User

Alright, here you go.

logs.zip

lolcocks, Jan 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Blank screen after Windows 10 logo. - Similar Threads - Blank screen logo

2. Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo: My laptop screen starts up with the Gateway logo, then goes to the blue Windows logo with the white spinning circle under it before it just goes blank. The LED screen is on but its just a blank black screen, F1 does nothing but turn it off from LED blank screen to no light...
  3. Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo: My laptop screen starts up with the Gateway logo, then goes to the blue Windows logo with the white spinning circle under it before it just goes blank. The LED screen is on but its just a blank black screen, F1 does nothing but turn it off from LED blank screen to no light...
  4. Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start

Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start: Hi.I've been facing a rather strange Problem for a couple of weeks. My PC suddenly won't let me boot to Windows anymore. I can reach the BIOS without issues and after that the Windows 10 splash screen with the loading circle appears like normal. However where the usually the...
  6. Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start: Hi.I've been facing a rather strange Problem for a couple of weeks. My PC suddenly won't let me boot to Windows anymore. I can reach the BIOS without issues and after that the Windows 10 splash screen with the loading circle appears like normal. However where the usually the...
  7. Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo on startup Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo on startup Windows 10: I upgraded the subject laptop to Windows 10 last October and it ran fine. A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is booting. In Windows Recovery mode the screen is fine. I ran the advanced...
  9. Blank screen after toshiba logo

Blank screen after toshiba logo: Laptop was running a bit slugish so i reset it now it will not boot passed toshiba logo . I hve tried to enter safe enviroment with no luck tried windows 10 on usb and hve tried to use a monitor with no luck . Once the toshiba logo is there for 5 - 10 seconds it just gives me...
  10. Blank screen after logo at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank screen after logo at startup: Hi, I have a Lenovo Flex 2 15 Model 20405. Yesterday, I decided to reformat my laptop to Windows 10. On the near end of the installation, it prompted me to restart the computer (it restarted itself after 10 seconds), but after the Lenovo splash screen, I get a blank black...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 blank after the window logo