Windows 10: Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start

Discus and support Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi.I've been facing a rather strange Problem for a couple of weeks. My PC suddenly won't let me boot to Windows anymore. I can reach the BIOS without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CHK_CPT, Nov 8, 2021.

1. CHK_CPT Win User

Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start

Hi.I've been facing a rather strange Problem for a couple of weeks. My PC suddenly won't let me boot to Windows anymore. I can reach the BIOS without issues and after that the Windows 10 splash screen with the loading circle appears like normal. However where the usually the login would come up I'm faced with a blank screen. The Monitor is on, it's just displaying... well nothing.I have tried swapping out the GPU, RAM, PSU, Mainboard, CPU and resetting BIOS. I've also tried booting from a different SSD with Windows installed, same issue. Next I wanted to try complete reinstall of the system fr

:)

CHK_CPT, Nov 8, 2021
  2. zbook Win User
    zbook, Nov 8, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Nov 8, 2021
  4. Hood Win User

Windows 8 (well, 8.1) Asus logo

In BIOS, boot settings, disable "show full screen logo on bootup". It will show a blank dark screen until Windows logo appears.

Hood, Nov 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start - Similar Threads - Blank Screen Logo

2. Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo: My laptop screen starts up with the Gateway logo, then goes to the blue Windows logo with the white spinning circle under it before it just goes blank. The LED screen is on but its just a blank black screen, F1 does nothing but turn it off from LED blank screen to no light...
  3. Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo: My laptop screen starts up with the Gateway logo, then goes to the blue Windows logo with the white spinning circle under it before it just goes blank. The LED screen is on but its just a blank black screen, F1 does nothing but turn it off from LED blank screen to no light...
  4. Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start: Hi.I've been facing a rather strange Problem for a couple of weeks. My PC suddenly won't let me boot to Windows anymore. I can reach the BIOS without issues and after that the Windows 10 splash screen with the loading circle appears like normal. However where the usually the...
  6. Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen after Windows Logo during start: Hi.I've been facing a rather strange Problem for a couple of weeks. My PC suddenly won't let me boot to Windows anymore. I can reach the BIOS without issues and after that the Windows 10 splash screen with the loading circle appears like normal. However where the usually the...
  7. Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo at startup: A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system starts. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I reboot again...
  8. Blank screen after toshiba logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank screen after toshiba logo: Laptop was running a bit slugish so i reset it now it will not boot passed toshiba logo . I hve tried to enter safe enviroment with no luck tried windows 10 on usb and hve tried to use a monitor with no luck . Once the toshiba logo is there for 5 - 10 seconds it just gives me...
  9. Blank screen after logo at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank screen after logo at startup: Hi, I have a Lenovo Flex 2 15 Model 20405. Yesterday, I decided to reformat my laptop to Windows 10. On the near end of the installation, it prompted me to restart the computer (it restarted itself after 10 seconds), but after the Lenovo splash screen, I get a blank black...
  10. Blank screen after Windows 10 logo.

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank screen after Windows 10 logo.: Hello, So, I was playing a game (Heroes of the Storm) with Firefox running in the background with a YouTube video paused in it. My PC specs: AMD FX-8350 AMD 7850 2GB Graphics (Gigabyte) 12 GB RAM 500 GB SSD 2 × 1 TB HDD Dual Monitor Setup (1 - 1920 × 1080, 2 -...