Windows 10: Blank screen for a while after welcoming to windows 10

Discus and support Blank screen for a while after welcoming to windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; its never happened before, anyone know what's causing this? submitted by /u/Adrifzn [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Adrifzn, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Blank screen for a while after welcoming to windows 10

its never happened before, anyone know what's causing this?

submitted by /u/Adrifzn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Adrifzn, Apr 13, 2021

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Apr 13, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    zbook, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Blank screen for a while after welcoming to windows 10

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

1. Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    2. Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Blank screen for a while after welcoming to windows 10

1. Blank screen for a while after welcoming to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blank screen while

2. Windows 10 Welcome Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Welcome Screen: Hi, I’m using a work computer and one of my assistants somehow got the system stuck on the windows welcome screen. I’ve looked up videos that could solve the issue my only problem is I have no way to turn off the pc because the system is locked inside a server rack that no...
  3. Windows 10 Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Welcome Screen: Hi, I’m using a work computer and one of my assistants somehow got the system stuck on the windows welcome screen. I’ve looked up videos that could solve the issue my only problem is I have no way to turn off the pc because the system is locked inside a server rack that no...
  4. Windows 10 Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Welcome screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen in Windows 10: Welcome screen in Windows 10 shows picture but not my name, instead the word 'USER' displays. How can I change from User to my name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen-in-windows-10/1705a53e-32c8-4e7f-9e47-1cb9c0ff1305
  6. Windows 10 Welcome Screen

Windows 10 Welcome Screen: I have reviewed two W10 books and can not find an answer. My welcome screen shows my name and welcome against a very out-of-focus picture of the Microsoft picture of the beach scene. I would like to change the photo or just get it in focus. Everything else in in focus...
  7. Windows 10 welcome screen

Windows 10 welcome screen: How do I sharpen a blurry welcome screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-welcome-screen/64c9cbf2-f277-446e-9ad0-9fe6c0fcca8e
  8. BLANK SCREEN WHILE ON

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BLANK SCREEN WHILE ON: i wanted to shutdown my laptop but it gave an option to update and shutdown which i did. however it didn't take long to update and shutdown. The next time i wanted to switch it on it would only show the beam light on but with blank screen so how can deal with this issue?...
  9. Windows 10 stuck at welcome screen after updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 stuck at welcome screen after updating: I have a dual boot windows 10 32 and 64 bit.The 1809 update for 64 bit went smoothly.But after updating and restarting stuck at welcome screen. in 32 bit .Automatic repair trouble shoot is tried but with no luck. I am able to to enter into safe mode.Help is requested 119101
  10. Windows 10 welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 welcome screen: I make PCs sometimes for people and i wanted to know if its possible to take Wiondows 10 (or any other windows) back to the initial start screen where you enter your username and password etc after you have installed drivers and programs already? Has in ready for a new...