Windows 10: Blank screen in activation page.

Discus and support Blank screen in activation page. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently installed windows10 1803 . After that I can't see the activation page in the settings, Its blank. Then again I install the same with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RakhilP R, Apr 11, 2019.

1. RakhilP R Win User

Blank screen in activation page.

I recently installed windows10 1803 . After that I can't see the activation page in the settings, Its blank. Then again I install the same with a windows bootable pendrive, but nothing has changed. How to fix the problem?

:)

RakhilP R, Apr 11, 2019

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Apr 11, 2019
  3. blank pages

Let me suggest that you run the Network Troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Search for Control Panel
    • Search for Troubleshooting
    • Click Network & Internet
    • Select Internet Connections
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check if the issue persist.

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Screen goes blank??Nothing Appears..

try with a game, or activity that normally causes the blank screen.

make sure you tick the box to update while GPU-Z is in the background

Mussels, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Blank screen in activation page. - Similar Threads - Blank screen activation

2. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank.: after the latest update of W10 i can't activate w10,Activation page still loading.always blank. how solve it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-page-is-blank/5fa3a344-3063-4981-ba7f-126d6cabb9f3
  3. blank activation page after windows reset

blank activation page after windows reset: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Also this happens when i try to update to the lastest verison [1903] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-activation-page-after-windows-reset/7a960cc0-f632-4399-b94a-bee9a3b019b0"
  4. Blank windows activation page

Blank windows activation page: Hello, i've had a problem recently in where the windows activation page is completely blank, this caused it so that my windows activation key no longer works i don't know why or how, i haven't installed anything recently, here's what it looks like, the settings are in black...
  5. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank

Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank: Hi My company given me the Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 pro, after some days windows got crashes and after restarting "Start button and Tasks bar " icons was not working but the desktop icons was working. I repair the windows but no success, after that i re-install the...
  6. Blank Activation page

Blank Activation page: I followed the steps by @Andre Da Costa in some post for blank activation page: Open Start, type: CMD Right click CMD Click Run as administrator Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each) Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth...
  7. Activation Screen Blank.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Screen Blank.: As per other thread, there is nothing missing and everything correct as far as this average joe can tell. I have tried to open my paid for Microsoft office and I am getting this error code: 0xc0000022 and then has a help box that takes me to this link......
  8. Windows 10 Activation page showing blank

Windows 10 Activation page showing blank: Hello Everybody, I have windows 10 Home Edition on my PC. before few days windows got updated and after that windows is continuously asking me for activation but activation screen is coming blank. please help ASAP....
  9. Activation screen blank

Activation screen blank: When I purchased it new it came with windows 8 and a couple of months later there was a free upgrade offer to windows 10. last week I did a factory reset. now I get a notification 2 to 3 times a day that has a light blue screen saying that windows is not activated, go to...
  10. Windows 10 Activation page blank

Windows 10 Activation page blank: Hello, I had an issue with my windows 10 being deactivated after installing it into another hard drive, I had contacted microsoft support and connected to a live chat assistant (which i cant find anymore, which is why im posting here since the automated VM system and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activation blank screen