Windows 10: blank screen issue

Discus and support blank screen issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I enter my password on the lock screen and my screen goes blank with an error code 0xc0000005. It allows me to open the Task Manager and that’s it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rachelbabii, Apr 16, 2020.

1. blank screen issue

I enter my password on the lock screen and my screen goes blank with an error code 0xc0000005. It allows me to open the Task Manager and that’s it. Please, I need your help

:)

Rachelbabii, Apr 16, 2020

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Apr 16, 2020
  3. blank screen

Hi Philip,

Black screen error has many symptoms. Examples are: when you recently updated your computer, there are changes that are still applying during the boot process, and you are in the process of installing a software. To have a better grip on this blank
    screen issue, we’d like to know the following:

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages? If yes, can you send us a photo?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • How much free space do you have on your hard disk?

In addition, you can visit this link: Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    to start troubleshooting this black screen issue.

We're looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Apr 16, 2020
  4. blank screen issue

Blank screen

Hi Jim,

To isolate your concern regarding the blank screen you're experiencing after putting your device back to landscape mode, kindly answer the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried to restart the computer? Does the issue still occur?
    • Have you already downloaded the latest updates for the video card of your computer?
    Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

blank screen issue

1. blank screen issue - Similar Threads - blank screen issue

2. Blank screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank screen: I was updating windows and then ran into a huge problem. When I turn on my PC it looks normal at first. Then it pops up with the a blue screen with time and date. Then I press enter and it goes to the login screen. From there the screen turned black after I try to login. Not...
  3. Blank Screen issues while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen issues while Gaming: Hello there.Recently I bought AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Nitro+ graphic card. And started to have some issues while playing Games. When I play Call Of Duty Warzone, after some time my monitor just goes blank, I can see it’s working but it’s nothing on the screen and I have a weird...
  4. Blank Screen issues while Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen issues while Gaming: Hello there.Recently I bought AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Nitro+ graphic card. And started to have some issues while playing Games. When I play Call Of Duty Warzone, after some time my monitor just goes blank, I can see it’s working but it’s nothing on the screen and I have a weird...
  5. Windows 10 black/blank screen issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 black/blank screen issue.: I was working on my pc and my mouse and trackpad stopped working so I managed to open my browser and search the issue.I stopped the Exeplorer.exe and my mouse started working but my screen and taskbar went blank.Please help...
  6. Help troubleshooting an issue with screens going blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help troubleshooting an issue with screens going blank: Hello,I have a couple of Precision 3440 Small Form Factor's that users will be on and suddenly the screens go blank. The machine itself stays on and needs a hard shutdown before coming back up. I have looked at the event viewer for this and have found an Issue with a HID...
  7. remote desktop blank screen issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote desktop blank screen issue: I recently bought lenovo s540 laptop. But I am not able to view my remote machine screen after connection is established. With my old laptop I am able to view my remote desktop screen. laptop configuration: [ATTACH] remote screen: [ATTACH] error: Getting this error...
  8. Blank Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Screen: Good Day I have a Samsung laptop. It was running into startup problems, saying there is a problem with the registry. I inserted the Windows10 boot USB and ran the troubleshooting tool to fix disc errors. After 1 hour the progress was complete and I restarted. Now nothing...
  9. Blank screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank screen: My screen is just blanked out after installing a theme.I cannot access to anything after restarting pc I created a restore point but to use that i can't access my screen.I tried windows key + ctrl + shift + B. But i got no response from it. Sometimes i am getting a gray...
  10. Screen blanking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen blanking: When I view the screen at anagle from the side it looks all white and milky - If I look at it perpendicular screen it looks fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blanking/dedbb64f-e296-4928-afee-1546127d2121