Windows 10: Blank screen when printing online.

Discus and support Blank screen when printing online. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good day World. When browsing on chrome, i come across pages where I want to print and a dialogue box comes up blank. Please advise what causes this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arnold NR, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Arnold NR Win User

Blank screen when printing online.

Good day World.

When browsing on chrome, i come across pages where I want to print and a dialogue box comes up blank. Please advise what causes this and how to fix it.

Regards

:)

Arnold NR, Jan 2, 2020

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jan 2, 2020
  3. kodex Win User
    Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Blank screen when printing online.

Blank Pages Only Printed.

Hello Jens,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Have you tried using a different PC/laptop for printing? If so, please check if the same issue happens.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit Enter.)

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. This will automatically detect and resolve problem with your printer. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select View by: Small icons.
    • Open Troubleshooting.
    • Under Hardware and Sound, run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Blank screen when printing online.

1. Blank screen when printing online. - Similar Threads - Blank screen printing

2. printing with only blank

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing with only blank: I work in my house and it is a personal laptop and printer. I tried to print today and its all blank page. I check my printer and there is a plenty of ink on it. I tried to turn off then re connect back the printer and still the same. I dont know what happen yesterday since...
  3. Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...: After using "Print Screen" on the Computer, then printing what was saved from "Print Screen", does not fully print what was saved. What's Up?...
  4. Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...: After using "Print Screen" on the Computer, then printing what was saved from "Print Screen", does not fully print what was saved. What's Up?...
  5. Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...

6. Printer printing blanks

Printer printing blanks: Hi. My printer is printing only blank copies. Any suggestions please?Michael https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-printing-blanks/69f337fb-f97c-492e-8be5-966b7fdf990c
  7. Blank Area when printing pictures using windows print

Blank Area when printing pictures using windows print: We are having issues when we select multiple pictures and then right click on print and use the Windows Picture Print app that allows you to multi-up, size4x6, 5x7, 8x10, etc. It looks fine in the app, but when it goes to the printer it leaves a big blank space in the middle...
  8. Printing blank pages?

Printing blank pages?: How do I stop my printer from printing blank pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-blank-pages/c125c49c-5d7a-4ada-89b3-1b7389beca2b
  9. Blank Screen when unplugged

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blank Screen when unplugged: I have an ASUS x555l laptop running Windows 10, which has all the appropriate updates since I bought the laptop in 2015 and installed Windows 10 as a free download when it was made available. My problem is that when I am on battery power, the screen immediately goes blank...
  10. Black/blank Screen after updating to windows 10 (online)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black/blank Screen after updating to windows 10 (online): Product Name: Pavilion dv6-3133ee Entertainment Notebook PC Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) Hello, I hope you can find a solution for my problem... it's my little nieces laptop and I wish I can fix it for them... here is what happened: First of all : the...