Windows 10: BLANK SCREEN WHILE ON

Discus and support BLANK SCREEN WHILE ON in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i wanted to shutdown my laptop but it gave an option to update and shutdown which i did. however it didn't take long to update and shutdown. The next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by (Wamo&rena), Jul 30, 2019.

1. BLANK SCREEN WHILE ON

i wanted to shutdown my laptop but it gave an option to update and shutdown which i did. however it didn't take long to update and shutdown. The next time i wanted to switch it on it would only show the beam light on but with blank screen so how can deal with this issue?

:)

(Wamo&rena), Jul 30, 2019

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jul 30, 2019
  3. kodex Win User
    Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Jul 30, 2019
  4. BLANK SCREEN WHILE ON

blank screen

Hi Philip,

Black screen error has many symptoms. Examples are: when you recently updated your computer, there are changes that are still applying during the boot process, and you are in the process of installing a software. To have a better grip on this blank
    screen issue, we’d like to know the following:

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages? If yes, can you send us a photo?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • How much free space do you have on your hard disk?

In addition, you can visit this link: Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    to start troubleshooting this black screen issue.

We're looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

BLANK SCREEN WHILE ON

1. BLANK SCREEN WHILE ON - Similar Threads - BLANK SCREEN WHILE

2. Blank Screen while trying to Reset Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen while trying to Reset Windows: Hi,I had dramas when building a new PC, I had completely new everything about from my m.2 which I booted from but then had Thread Exception errors. I then started to re install windows but after the preparing section my monitor is stuck on standby while all devices have power...
  3. Blank Screen while trying to Reset Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen while trying to Reset Windows: Hi,I had dramas when building a new PC, I had completely new everything about from my m.2 which I booted from but then had Thread Exception errors. I then started to re install windows but after the preparing section my monitor is stuck on standby while all devices have power...
  4. Blank Screen issues while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen issues while Gaming: Hello there.Recently I bought AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Nitro+ graphic card. And started to have some issues while playing Games. When I play Call Of Duty Warzone, after some time my monitor just goes blank, I can see it’s working but it’s nothing on the screen and I have a weird...
  5. Blank Screen issues while Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen issues while Gaming: Hello there.Recently I bought AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Nitro+ graphic card. And started to have some issues while playing Games. When I play Call Of Duty Warzone, after some time my monitor just goes blank, I can see it’s working but it’s nothing on the screen and I have a weird...
  6. Laptop screen goes blank while using it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop screen goes blank while using it: This happens on a new HP Pavilion x360. Even while actively using the laptop, the screen would go blank and is reactivated when the mouse is moved. What could the cause?...
  7. Blank screen for a while after welcoming to windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank screen for a while after welcoming to windows 10: its never happened before, anyone know what's causing this? submitted by /u/Adrifzn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mq67k0/blank_screen_for_a_while_after_welcoming_to/
  8. Is there anyway to have the screen blank while updating

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there anyway to have the screen blank while updating: My screen button refuses to turn off the screen during updates so I get the sometime long annoying screen to be hidden. 173331
  9. Blank screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank screen: My screen is just blanked out after installing a theme.I cannot access to anything after restarting pc I created a restore point but to use that i can't access my screen.I tried windows key + ctrl + shift + B. But i got no response from it. Sometimes i am getting a gray...
  10. Screen goes Blank or colored while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes Blank or colored while Gaming: This has been bugging me like crazy. I'll be playing a game and a good chance it'll either cause the computer to reboot or the monitor will shut off (sometimes it'll give a colored screen). Heavy games like GTA5 seem to cause it faster. Dead by Daylight I was able to play,...