Windows 10: Blank Screen with Curser on Windows 10

Discus and support Blank Screen with Curser on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm in the wrong spot. I have a Toshiba Satellite and was operating in Windows 7 until Microsoft offered me a free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dawn Nesbitt, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Blank Screen with Curser on Windows 10

So I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm in the wrong spot. I have a Toshiba Satellite and was operating in Windows 7 until Microsoft offered me a free upgrade to Windows 10. Last Thursday I started the download and in the end I have a blank screen with only a curser. I have been on the phone with Microsoft every day since. I have been "elevated" to stage 2 help. I have spoken to at least 5 (East Indian) representatives, some of whom I couldn't understand. I have been on the phone for up to 6 hours at a time trying to reach someone who can help me return to Windows 7. Everyone I have talked to so far has been unable to help me. Windows 7 is apparently re-installed, but I can only use my computer in safe mode. Today, after 6 hours on the phone my rep told me I need to upgrade to an "expert" which will cost me $99 for one month, or $149 for one year. I have tried the fixes on here and YouTube but nothing works! Can anyone help????

:)

Dawn Nesbitt, Oct 13, 2015

2. Yoga 2 11 Failed Windows 10 upgrade

I downloaded and started installation of Windows 10. During the install, at some point the screen went black. There's no curser. The power will come on or off with the button but that's all it'll do. Nothing on the screen, it's absolutely black and blank.

LezlieMartin, Oct 13, 2015
  3. robeys0 Win User
    No Screen after login

I got an update on my laptop and now when I login with my pin it goes to a blank screen. I have the curser and it moves around and I can push the turnoff button and shutdown. No icons or bottom tool bar. Just a blank screen.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

robeys0, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

Blank Screen with Curser on Windows 10

1. Blank Screen with Curser on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blank Screen Curser

2. Blank screen on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank screen on windows 10: When starting laptop, getting a black screen ,tried to use ctl+alt+del,so far had no success. Any advice would be much appreciated. Had quite a few problems with windows 10...
  3. Blank screen on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blank screen on windows 10: When starting laptop, getting a black screen ,tried to use ctl+alt+del,so far had no success. Any advice would be much appreciated. Had quite a few problems with windows 10...
  4. black screen with curser after logon

in Windows 10 Customization
    black screen with curser after logon: How do you fix this problem. After bootup, logon screen comes up. After entering password, screen loads blank or black with curser only. Tried shell reset to explorer.exe. What else can I try?...
  5. Black screen no curser no start up screen just black windows 10

Black screen no curser no start up screen just black windows 10: window 10 black screen with nothing for a quick second something will show up but then back to black screen .I tried to wake it up by pressing windows key+ctrl+shift+B and my start up screen with the login will flash for a second then it goes back to black screen before I...
  6. Windows blank screen

Windows blank screen: A MS support agent rolled back my computer to a previous critical update and now my brand new computer won't even boot. Blank screen. This was an attempt to "fix" the new Windows 10 bug of applications not allowing you to choose their default opening program. I have...
  7. windows 10 curser

windows 10 curser: Hi! My laptop suddenly made the cursor pointer disappear from the screen. My laptop has the tablet feature, and it works just fine, but when I switch the tablet mode OFF, the pointer still won't appear. Please help!...
  8. Curser while screen is extended.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Curser while screen is extended.: This computer has Windows 10 and two monitors. The screens are expanded. How can I adjust the appears of the cursor? To move the curser from the screen on my left to the screen on my right. I must scroll the curser all the way to left. Then is comes appears on the right...
  9. Windows 10 blank screen error

Windows 10 blank screen error: Hello So i have tried almost everything i can for example, i have gone into recovery mode resseted my pc a few times(keeps failing), i have done code in the command prompt but still no fix, i have tried to factory reset it but everytime i try this a problem arises When i...
  10. my curser disappered from my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my curser disappered from my screen: my cat stepped on a key, I don't know which one but now the curser has disappeared display. How do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-curser-disappered-from-my-screen/acbd1949-8856-47ea-ae95-20ab831e90c6