Windows 10: Blank Screen with Curser on Windows 10

Discus and support Blank Screen with Curser on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm in the wrong spot. I have a Toshiba Satellite and was operating in Windows 7 until Microsoft offered me a free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dawn Nesbitt, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Blank Screen with Curser on Windows 10

So I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm in the wrong spot. I have a Toshiba Satellite and was operating in Windows 7 until Microsoft offered me a free upgrade to Windows 10. Last Thursday I started the download and in the end I have a blank screen with only a curser. I have been on the phone with Microsoft every day since. I have been "elevated" to stage 2 help. I have spoken to at least 5 (East Indian) representatives, some of whom I couldn't understand. I have been on the phone for up to 6 hours at a time trying to reach someone who can help me return to Windows 7. Everyone I have talked to so far has been unable to help me. Windows 7 is apparently re-installed, but I can only use my computer in safe mode. Today, after 6 hours on the phone my rep told me I need to upgrade to an "expert" which will cost me $99 for one month, or $149 for one year. I have tried the fixes on here and YouTube but nothing works! Can anyone help????

:)

Dawn Nesbitt, Oct 13, 2015

2. Yoga 2 11 Failed Windows 10 upgrade

I downloaded and started installation of Windows 10. During the install, at some point the screen went black. There's no curser. The power will come on or off with the button but that's all it'll do. Nothing on the screen, it's absolutely black and blank.

LezlieMartin, Oct 13, 2015
  3. robeys0 Win User
    No Screen after login

I got an update on my laptop and now when I login with my pin it goes to a blank screen. I have the curser and it moves around and I can push the turnoff button and shutdown. No icons or bottom tool bar. Just a blank screen.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

robeys0, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

Blank Screen with Curser on Windows 10

1. Blank Screen with Curser on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blank Screen Curser

2. Blank screen with curser after login in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank screen with curser after login in windows 11: Computer starts perfectly but as soon as it is logged in the screen turns blank with curse present on screen... No app is accessible even the task manager is not working with ctrl+atl+delete...
  3. Blank screen with curser after login in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen with curser after login in windows 11: Computer starts perfectly but as soon as it is logged in the screen turns blank with curse present on screen... No app is accessible even the task manager is not working with ctrl+atl+delete...
  4. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with curser: i am running windows 10 with 2 monitors, i turned on my computer and one monitor is black the other is black screen with a curser that i can move around. only way to turn computer off is to hold power button down, i have no other options. i am trying to repair, uninstall...
  5. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen with curser: i am running windows 10 with 2 monitors, i turned on my computer and one monitor is black the other is black screen with a curser that i can move around. only way to turn computer off is to hold power button down, i have no other options. i am trying to repair, uninstall...
  6. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blue screen with a curser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with a curser: I cannot access anything on my computer. I have a blue screen with a curser. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-a-curser/f4bb1b8e-4aa5-4414-8506-ece3e45dd6b5
  8. Black screen with curser.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with curser.: I updated my pc to the latest windows 10 version this was a forced install and now i have a black screen with a curser after the login screen, I managed to uninstall the update and the problem was fixed. Two days later windows forced the update on me again, and again after...
  9. Blue screen with a curser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen with a curser: I cannot access anything on my computer. I have a blue screen with a curser. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-a-curser/fa7dec97-32c3-436c-840c-f61b668b5310
  10. windows 10 curser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 curser: Hi! My laptop suddenly made the cursor pointer disappear from the screen. My laptop has the tablet feature, and it works just fine, but when I switch the tablet mode OFF, the pointer still won't appear. Please help!...