Windows 10: Blank screen with no login button on login screen

Discus and support Blank screen with no login button on login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I turned on my HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10 operating system. Usually there was no lock screen but the lock screen was displayed. After I clicked... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by maximath_1, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Blank screen with no login button on login screen

I turned on my HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10 operating system. Usually there was no lock screen but the lock screen was displayed. After I clicked the lock screen, the background just went blank. I think the login screen should be shown.

The first photo is the lock screen while the second photo is he blank screen.

I have tried clicking and scrolling, turn the power on and off and did ctrl+alt+del but nothing happened.

Can you please help me to login to my laptop. Thank you!

Blank screen with no login button on login screen [​IMG]Blank screen with no login button on login screen [​IMG]

:)

maximath_1, Dec 10, 2018
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Dec 10, 2018
  3. regan1985 Win User
    login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Dec 10, 2018
  4. BraveSoul Win User

Blank screen with no login button on login screen

how to disable login screen in windows 7

how to disable the sometimes annoying login screen
    read below

BraveSoul, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Blank screen with no login button on login screen

1. Blank screen with no login button on login screen - Similar Threads - Blank screen login

2. blank screen on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blank screen on login screen: when i start my pc everything shows but when the boot is finished and on the login screen my screen becomes blacklike turned off but my pc is still onits normal on safe mode but on start windows normally it doesnti tried everything even system restorealso im running windows...
  3. blank screen on login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blank screen on login screen: when i start my pc everything shows but when the boot is finished and on the login screen my screen becomes blacklike turned off but my pc is still onits normal on safe mode but on start windows normally it doesnti tried everything even system restorealso im running windows...
  4. Blank Screen with Cursor after Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen with Cursor after Login: I just installed the most recent cumulative update for Microsoft Windows 10 on my laptop late last week. Since that time, whenever I login it dumps me onto a blank screen with no desktop icons or taskbar, but there is a cursor, and I can run chrome and probably other apps...
  5. Blank Screen with Cursor after Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen with Cursor after Login: I just installed the most recent cumulative update for Microsoft Windows 10 on my laptop late last week. Since that time, whenever I login it dumps me onto a blank screen with no desktop icons or taskbar, but there is a cursor, and I can run chrome and probably other apps...
  6. Blank Screen with Cursor after Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blank screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank screen with cursor after login: Hi all, I'm having a total nightmare and I'm hoping someone can suggest a fix. My main windows account seems to be very broken, when I try to log in I just get a black screen with a cursor. Ctrl + Alt + Del works but if I select task manager I get an hour glass briefly then...
  8. Login screen goes blank if not responded to

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login screen goes blank if not responded to: All drivers and apps and OS are up to date, but if I bootup and just let it stay at the login screen, it goes blank in a few minutes; any keypress or mouse activity restores the screen, but I do not want a blank screen, I want the login image to keep displaying so that I know...
  9. Blank screen before Login

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank screen before Login: I've been using window 10 since day one and did a clean install 11/14/19. Started have problems around 6/20/19 upgrade. Now using Windows 10 1909 V 18363.657. It keep getting a blank/black screen before I can see login screen. If i hit my rest button to reboot "once", I can...
  10. No Login Screen and No Power button

in Windows 10 Support
    No Login Screen and No Power button: My wife's computer just updated last week, and now we can't use it. It boots to the "bright" wallpaper, and then when you pull up on the screen to get to the password, the screen dims a little and nothing else. In the past, the screen dimmed a little and asked you for your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 login screen has no buttons