Windows 10: Blank Screen

Discus and support Blank Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In Windows 10, I have a blank screen with no cusor. How do I restart my laptop. Control/Alt/ Del does not work. 60182 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ceulrich, Aug 13, 2016.

1. ceulrich Win User

Blank Screen

In Windows 10, I have a blank screen with no cusor. How do I restart my laptop.

Control/Alt/ Del does not work.

:)

ceulrich, Aug 13, 2016

2. nokia 6280 blank screen

anybody out there know why my screen has gone blank working perfectly then screen is blank can still make and recieve calls but screen is completely blank any suggestions to why?

lorretta---01, Aug 13, 2016
  3. chasw98 Win User
    Blank screen after Windows 10 update on 9/12/2017

I got the meaning of "hard shutdown".

FYI as stated in problem, the blank screen covered the (1) BIOS post screen and (2) Manufacture Logo screen and (3) Sign-in screen. I heard the Windows Start-up Sound.

In my case blank was blank.

What I left out of the original, is I tried a Recover Disk but due to blank screen I could not navigate it.

Again, thanks for your help.

chasw98, Aug 13, 2016
  4. Blank Screen

you may have to do a Window's Reset through recovery, or revert back to a previous build, i had this issue also, also, try to boot into safe mode and see if you can reinstall your video card/display driver's, that may fix the issue also

FlatoutDude, Aug 13, 2016
Thema:

Blank Screen

1. Blank Screen - Similar Threads - Blank Screen

2. Dell Audio - Blank Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Audio - Blank Screen: I'm having trouble figuring out how to post this to the Dell community area, but who knows, this may help others with different brands fix whatever audio program came with their computer (Dell Audio, HP Audio Control, or just the generic Realtek HD Audio Manager). I won't...
  3. Pop up blank screen for "sign in to a Microsoft account instead"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up blank screen for "sign in to a Microsoft account instead": I can't actually sign in to a MSA in windows 10, it just pop up a giant blank window. [ATTACH] I cannot sign in to my MSA through any MS app and it's kinda frustrating. Does anyone know a fix for this and will this fix likely make the apps work?...
  4. Power DVD 19 no longer displays (blank purple screen) after last win 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power DVD 19 no longer displays (blank purple screen) after last win 10 update: Reinstalled and got a small square where key goes and pasted it and could see some of the numbers on the square, but that is all that happened. Before I reinstalled got a message the current install was incompatible. Have contacted Cyberlink, but wondered if anyone else had...
  5. Computer Blank screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Blank screen: I did a system restore trying to get rid of a program that was accidently install and now I have a blank screen. It says it is doing Automatic repair and when it ends ot says could not fix problems, Gives me advanced options and none of those will work....
  6. Blank Windows Activation Screen in Settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blank Windows Activation Screen in Settings: I've recently reset my Windows Surface Book as I was having problems with the Firewall not working. Upon resetting the Surface Book, the firewall and security settings are now working but Windows keeps notifying me that my version of Windows needs to be activated - it does...
  7. Blank screen when entering BIOS, but Windows Boots fine on ASUS CH7

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank screen when entering BIOS, but Windows Boots fine on ASUS CH7: Hello, I wanted to check the bios settings and I have suddenly found out, that when I press DEL to enter BIOS, the display is blank. Monitor is On, it has signal, but with blank black screen. Computer starts normally, beeps, displays the AMI initial screen and normally boots...
  8. Screen Blank after one minute but I set it to 20

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Blank after one minute but I set it to 20: This happens on Lenovo Thinkpad W550s with Win10 Pro. I do not have Lenovo crapware on it, because I did a clean, generic install about 1.5 year ago. I have never had this problem on a Windows desktop with Win10Pro or a Dell laptop with Win10 Pro. Behavior After one minute of...
  9. My saved word documents open to a blank screen. How can I retrieve these saved documents?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My saved word documents open to a blank screen. How can I retrieve these saved documents?: When I click on a saved word document that I want to revise a blank screen appears. How can I retrieve my saved documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-saved-word-documents-open-to-a-blank-screen-how/e5a9d256-731a-4476-9d94-47cbe008b7f1"
  10. Consistent blank blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent blank blue screen: Hello, I've recently reset my laptop and have started to regularly experience a blank blue screen on startup. The laptop fully boots up and instead of the lock screen, I am sometimes greeted with a blank blue screen. It is fully blank, no error message, no cursor, nothing....