Windows 10: Blank Screen

Discus and support Blank Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In Windows 10, I have a blank screen with no cusor. How do I restart my laptop. Control/Alt/ Del does not work. 60182 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ceulrich, Aug 13, 2016.

1. ceulrich Win User

Blank Screen

In Windows 10, I have a blank screen with no cusor. How do I restart my laptop.

Control/Alt/ Del does not work.

:)

ceulrich, Aug 13, 2016

2. nokia 6280 blank screen

anybody out there know why my screen has gone blank working perfectly then screen is blank can still make and recieve calls but screen is completely blank any suggestions to why?

lorretta---01, Aug 13, 2016
  3. chasw98 Win User
    Blank screen after Windows 10 update on 9/12/2017

I got the meaning of "hard shutdown".

FYI as stated in problem, the blank screen covered the (1) BIOS post screen and (2) Manufacture Logo screen and (3) Sign-in screen. I heard the Windows Start-up Sound.

In my case blank was blank.

What I left out of the original, is I tried a Recover Disk but due to blank screen I could not navigate it.

Again, thanks for your help.

chasw98, Aug 13, 2016
  4. Blank Screen

you may have to do a Window's Reset through recovery, or revert back to a previous build, i had this issue also, also, try to boot into safe mode and see if you can reinstall your video card/display driver's, that may fix the issue also

FlatoutDude, Aug 13, 2016
Thema:

Blank Screen

1. Blank Screen - Similar Threads - Blank Screen

2. I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.: I have tried shutting down and restarting with no effect. I have a HP Pavilion laptop and have Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-logon-to-my-microsoft-accounts-i-just-get/3bb7550e-c14c-4743-9141-035927490bfe
  3. I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.: I have tried shutting down and restarting with no effect. I have a HP Pavilion laptop and have Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-logon-to-my-microsoft-accounts-i-just-get/3bb7550e-c14c-4743-9141-035927490bfe
  4. I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  6. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  7. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  8. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  9. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

10. Screen blank but system and services are fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blank but system and services are fine: I've got a Windows 11 Pro system running at a remote location that I use with Teamviewer. This recent time, the system was up for 4 days and then all of the sudden I couldn't use Teamviewer with it. The screen was black and no cursor. I went to the local...