Windows 10: Blank settings Windows 10

Discus and support Blank settings Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello all, I am facing a weird issue on my windows 10 desktop. Indeed nearly all the text on settings disappeared (see screenshots) and don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lojeec, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Lojeec Win User

Blank settings Windows 10

Hello all,

I am facing a weird issue on my windows 10 desktop. Indeed nearly all the text on settings disappeared (see screenshots) and don't know how to fix that.

SFC/scannow didnt help solving the issue in addition to the other troubleshooters.

I am running a 1903 OS Build 18362.10005 freshly installed 3 months ago.

Hope someone could help

Thanks for your support

Blank settings Windows 10 ead370b8-b6be-45de-94cd-a22e257bea11?upload=true.png Blank settings Windows 10 8ced10a0-7d47-44c8-a59c-e78077cdaa74?upload=true.png

:)

Lojeec, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Blank settings Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blank settings

2. Windows Hello setup freezes with a blank screen after clicking "Set up"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello setup freezes with a blank screen after clicking "Set up": I am trying to setup Windows Hello Face recognition for the first time with a new Hello compatible web cam that I just got. It is a Nexigo Hellocam highly rated on Amazon. When I click on "Set up" under "Windows Hello Face" in the "Sign-in options" page in accounts setup, I...
  3. Windows Hello setup freezes with a blank screen after clicking "Set up"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello setup freezes with a blank screen after clicking "Set up": I am trying to setup Windows Hello Face recognition for the first time with a new Hello compatible web cam that I just got. It is a Nexigo Hellocam highly rated on Amazon. When I click on "Set up" under "Windows Hello Face" in the "Sign-in options" page in accounts setup, I...
  4. Windows Hello setup freezes with a blank screen after clicking "Set up"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Taskbar and Settings Windows Update Tab Are Blank Windows 10

Taskbar and Settings Windows Update Tab Are Blank Windows 10: When I boot up my PC the taskbar is blank. It didn't show any of my shortcuts or the time but it still shows the windows icon and search. I couldn't use any windows key shortcuts, but manually opening apps still worked but the icon to show it was open was not on the taskbar...
  6. Taskbar and Settings Windows Update Tab Are Blank Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and Settings Windows Update Tab Are Blank Windows 10: When I boot up my PC the taskbar is blank. It didn't show any of my shortcuts or the time but it still shows the windows icon and search. I couldn't use any windows key shortcuts, but manually opening apps still worked but the icon to show it was open was not on the taskbar...
  7. Taskbar and Settings Windows Update Tab Are Blank Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 11 Settings/Accounts is blank; shouldn't it list the accounts I use on this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Settings/Accounts is blank; shouldn't it list the accounts I use on this...: Windows 11 Settings/Accounts is blank; shouldn't it list the accounts I use on this computer, or, is it blank because only one person uses the computer?...
  9. Windows 11 Settings/Accounts is blank; shouldn't it list the accounts I use on this...

Windows 11 Settings/Accounts is blank; shouldn't it list the accounts I use on this...: Windows 11 Settings/Accounts is blank; shouldn't it list the accounts I use on this computer, or, is it blank because only one person uses the computer?...
  10. I enabled my HDR button in settings, I have a second monitor, this went blank. I then saw...

I enabled my HDR button in settings, I have a second monitor, this went blank. I then saw...: I went into settings > display > and enabled the HDR button. I have a set up of a second screen, this immediately went blank.I could not see any options to disable the HDR as it has disappeared.What should I do.I have an LG ultra wide monitor....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows settings is blank in windows 10

2. cortana and windows defender settings is blank