Windows 10: Blank space in Windows 10 context menu

Discus and support Blank space in Windows 10 context menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have blank space in the context menus and would like to get rid of it but I don't know how to proceed. Can you please help me? Thank you. Cheers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jgmouton, Oct 8, 2019.

1. jgmouton Win User

Blank space in Windows 10 context menu

Hi,
    I have blank space in the context menus and would like to get rid of it but I don't know how to proceed. Can you please help me? Thank you.

Cheers

:)

jgmouton, Oct 8, 2019

2. context menu

right click on desktop blank space, a context menu appears as I click on its "new" item no respond and the menu automatically closed. what is the matter?

runminzhang, Oct 8, 2019
  3. context menu

right click on desktop blank space, a context menu appears as I click on its "new" item no respond and the menu automatically closed. what is the matter?

runminzhang, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Ryoojin Win User

How do I fix right click context menu spacing?

I am also having an issue with this.

I don't mind the spacing, BUT you can NOT scroll through the list with your finger.

They made great finger sized spacing for all of the context items EXCEPT the little tiny scroll arrows...

I suggest that menus be modified to allow finger scrolling with out using those extremely tiny arrows.. I have never been able to scroll to the bottom of the list using my finger, which is really inconvenient.

Ryoojin, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Blank space in Windows 10 context menu - Similar Threads - Blank space context

2. Recycle Bin icon blank and also missing context menu. Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle Bin icon blank and also missing context menu. Windows 10.: Hello everyone.I have Googled around and have not found any proper fix that will help me with my problem. I originally don't know what happened that caused my recycle bin icon to go blank. When I right-click on the icon, I get an error message stating "The properties for this...
  3. Recycle Bin icon blank and also missing context menu. Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin icon blank and also missing context menu. Windows 10.: Hello everyone.I have Googled around and have not found any proper fix that will help me with my problem. I originally don't know what happened that caused my recycle bin icon to go blank. When I right-click on the icon, I get an error message stating "The properties for this...
  4. Recycle Bin icon blank and also missing context menu. Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 context menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 context menu: Windows 10.The "new" item disappeared from the context menu. Based on internet recommendations, I modified the registry:HKEY_CLASSES-ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\newthe "default" value was modified by adding:{D969A300-E7FF-11d0-A93B-00A0C90F2719}Now I...
  6. Windows 10 1803 Showing Blank symbol on Context Menu [HELP]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1803 Showing Blank symbol on Context Menu [HELP]: [ATTACH] please someone help me, this become irritating to look at, I had no idea how it appear like.. it was normal yesterday last time I did.. is installing a software from https://www.extensis.com/suitcase-fusion/ ... but I already uninstall it, and it does not fix the...
  7. Context Menu Spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Context Menu Spacing: How to make context menu on the right to be like the context menu on the left? the distance between top and bottom text on the left context menu is a little bit far apart. sorry for bad English. Thanks. (I'm using Win 10 Pro 1511 10586.29) [img] 33558
  8. Start Menu context menu on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu context menu on Windows 10: Hi All, Thanks for visiting my thread. I'm rebuilding all computers to Windows 10 at the School I work at. I've been able to lock down everything using Group Policy and Registry tweaks apart from two niggling little issues. 1. I can't get rid of Open file location when...
  9. Broken Context menu Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Broken Context menu Windows 10: Hi there, Does anyone know why this is happening? Since This happens on both of my windows 10 computers, I doubt my installs are broken.... [img] Edit: This only happens with windows explorer, other programs like paint, chrome, ect are fine... Edit 2: Right...
  10. Windows 10 blank context menu on pinned items (taskbar)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 blank context menu on pinned items (taskbar): Hello there! I have Windows 10 (64-bit) with last updates. Everything worked well, but once I noticed that shortcut «WIN + S» (start search) doesn't work ;( Then, i try to remove some pinned items from explorer (on taksbar), but get blank context menu ;((( Screenshot →...