Windows 10: Blank space in word

Discus and support Blank space in word in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How to remove a large blank space between two paragraphs in Word?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by 19561959, Mar 27, 2019.

1. 19561959 Win User

Blank space in word

How to remove a large blank space between two paragraphs in Word?

:)

19561959, Mar 27, 2019

2. Taskbar with blank space

It may be possible that the blank space on your notification area is connected with the OneDrive app. We can reset the app by following the steps below:

• To open the Run dialog box, press and hold the Windows key and press
      R.
    • Type %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset and press
      Enter.
    • The OneDrive icon will disappear and reappear for a few minutes.
    • If the OneDrive icon doesn't appear on the notification area, open the
      Run
      dialog box again and type %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe and press
      Enter.

Keep us posted with the result of the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, Mar 27, 2019
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    How to create an underline space in Word

Making some forms for college and I need to create some fill in the blank spaces. I have Word 2007, looked at some guides online, but none of them seemed to make sense.

1Kurgan1, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Blank space in word

No space after entering text on my Windows 6.1

Iski, are you picking the word from the list of suggested words that appear and then the space does not appear?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Blank space in word

1. Blank space in word - Similar Threads - Blank space word

2. spacing on word pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spacing on word pad: how do i decrease spacing to space 1 space when writing a letter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spacing-on-word-pad/48ac7019-ac43-4e9c-8035-4cd5c7665849
  3. spacing on word pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spacing on word pad: how do i decrease spacing to space 1 space when writing a letter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spacing-on-word-pad/48ac7019-ac43-4e9c-8035-4cd5c7665849
  4. MS Word spacing between words problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word spacing between words problem: Help! My associate edits our MS Word document on his newish Apple Mac system and everything looks fine. But he sends me the file and the spacing between the words is messed up and many words are crammed together on my not-so-new version of MS Word. Is there a cure for...
  5. MS Word spacing between words problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Word spacing between words problem: Help! My associate edits our MS Word document on his newish Apple Mac system and everything looks fine. But he sends me the file and the spacing between the words is messed up and many words are crammed together on my not-so-new version of MS Word. Is there a cure for...
  6. MS Word spacing between words problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Blank area in Word doc

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Blank area in Word doc: I use the Word document program from Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 and often switch between looking at a document to looking at the Internet. Then, when I go back to Word the area I was looking at it is blank and I have to scroll upwards a little way to make the...
  8. opening word with a blank screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    opening word with a blank screen: When i open word a can see the preview but then the screen opens blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-word-with-a-blank-screen/1f6932d0-3f33-4d0c-9a98-0a1b3ab7eaa4
  9. Icon for microsoft word is blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icon for microsoft word is blank: my docs are showing blank in the icon and my file explorer keeps freezing when I try to open microsoft word documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-for-microsoft-word-is-blank/47d2f17c-f702-46ad-9254-21a9609d8d12
  10. Blank Window with the word Throttled in it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Window with the word Throttled in it.: When I launch Outlook 2016 (365 edition), I get the the window below. It also has a corresponding process under the task manager simply called "Account". If I kill that process, the window disappears. I deleted the profile and recreated it. I am running a deep scan with...