Windows 10: Blank Taskbar bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the...

Discus and support Blank Taskbar bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Randomly got this bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the sidebar where i could see wifi blutooth and stuff. Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Saha__g_gamer, May 23, 2023.

1. Blank Taskbar bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the...

Randomly got this bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the sidebar where i could see wifi blutooth and stuff. Not even the upward arrow is availablehere's a link to the image

submitted by /u/Saha__g_gamer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Saha__g_gamer, May 23, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

Blank Taskbar bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the... gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, May 23, 2023
  3. O0mix0O Win User
    ALL icons missing/blank (desktop, taskbar, explorer)

Hi all,

• - Had the laptop hooked up to the TV last night via HDMI
      - Unplugged, then closed lid - putting it to sleep
      - Turned on today, no icons whatsoever.

- Tried restarting the laptop
      - Tried restarting 'explorer.exe'

Any tips for getting them back? It's annoying the hell out of me!

Thanks in advance!

Also:
    When I open the explorer when uploading or downloading something, the icons are there..

Here's a pic:

Blank Taskbar bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the... 111696d1485974390t-all-icons-missing-blank-desktop-taskbar-explorer-11htras.jpg

Blank Taskbar bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the... 111697d1485974390t-all-icons-missing-blank-desktop-taskbar-explorer-odd.jpg

O0mix0O, May 23, 2023
  4. Blank Taskbar bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the...

Blank icon on taskbar windows 10

I Tried the mentioned steps and no luck. As I see, I have totally same problems.

1) Everything was fine untill i connected laptop to TV via HDMI cable.

2) Taskbar icons are blank.

3) Do whatever, image and video thumbnails do not show up.

Please help, this is getting very annoying.

AkshayNadgir, May 23, 2023
Thema:

Blank Taskbar bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the...

1. Blank Taskbar bug today where it's totally blank no icons nothing, I can't even access the... - Similar Threads - Blank Taskbar bug

2. Blank Win11 Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Win11 Taskbar Icons: This has been an ongoing annoying problem since upgrading to Win11. Some of my taskbar icons show blank. see below 4th from left which should be showing the Windows Mail iconI've tried a number of troubleshooting efforts after Googling the problem but nothing seems to help,...
  3. Blank Win11 Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Win11 Taskbar Icons: This has been an ongoing annoying problem since upgrading to Win11. Some of my taskbar icons show blank. see below 4th from left which should be showing the Windows Mail iconI've tried a number of troubleshooting efforts after Googling the problem but nothing seems to help,...
  4. Blank Taskbar Icons after hibernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Taskbar Icons after hibernation: I migrated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, on a Dell Inspiron laptop, was successful. However after hibernation most of the taskbar icons are blank. They do exist as I can click on the blank space to activate each application. The "fix" is to restart File Explorer via the task...
  5. Blank Windows 10 Icon In Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Windows 10 Icon In Taskbar: hi, i'm experience some problem only in my user account, the other user account not, several app like settings, microsfot store, and built in app icon are appear blank in my taskbar and appear as white paper icon in my start menu, i tried to rebuild icon cache by deleting...
  6. Blank icon on taskbar

Blank icon on taskbar: When ever I open any app not pinned to taskbar it displays blank icon instead of its real icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icon-on-taskbar/2d5ccfc2-598f-4155-bd95-33f10c7b785b
  7. Default/blank app icons on taskbar

Default/blank app icons on taskbar: About 50% of the time so far exactly every other time over several restarts I get the default application icons for anything I personally pinned to the task bar. This is a brand-new, fresh install of Windows 10 that I downloaded yesterday with the USB Creator Tool. I have...
  8. Blank icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank icons on the taskbar: There is a problem that happened to my computer just now. This also happened to my 2014 computer. Any help? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AefGYg88SyM Information on Winver: Microsoft Windows Version 10.0 Build 10240 c 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved....
  9. Blank icon bug.

Blank icon bug.: My non-admin local account The only local account I have has some desktop icons as blank icons. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icon-bug/09dd2471-f74f-4944-a0dc-a7974b643825
  10. Edge icon blank in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge icon blank in taskbar: Any way to fix this easily please? [img] [img] Thanks 36195