Windows 10: Blank taskbar pop-up - possible cause?

Discus and support Blank taskbar pop-up - possible cause? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I'm in need of help. Thing is, I have asked around about my problem in other corners of the web and got ignored, so hopefully this time would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KZavi, Jun 25, 2016.

1. KZavi Win User

Blank taskbar pop-up - possible cause?

Hello, I'm in need of help. Thing is, I have asked around about my problem in other corners of the web and got ignored, so hopefully this time would be different...

I am running the TH2 version of Win10 x64 Pro with 2 installed languages - English and Russian. English is the default, Russian is for the date/time format to keep certain old russian games running better. Everything was fine until recently I have noticed that the clock taskbar pop-up has turned blank. It works, but without any text:

Blank taskbar pop-up - possible cause? [​IMG]

I'm at a complete loss at what have possibly gone wrong. Bringing the display and date/time format to the same language didn't make any difference. Plus, I have been splitting them like this ever since I had Win7 years ago, and didn't have that issue straight up on Win10 either. So what do I do?

Thank you.

EDIT: It was caused by latest version of StartIsBack++. Strange, but the issue is pinpointed!

:)

KZavi, Jun 25, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

Display VPN connection status?

That is indeed the Taskbar. If you right click on a blank space you will pop up a menu. I do not know if it will help with your problem but at the bottom there is Taskbar settings.

lacrumb, Jun 25, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    cannot defrag my hard drive

Right click a blank space on the taskbar and a menu pops up, click on Search.

Or click on Settings and type Administrative Tools.

lacrumb, Jun 25, 2016
Thema:

Blank taskbar pop-up - possible cause?

1. Blank taskbar pop-up - possible cause? - Similar Threads - Blank taskbar pop

2. Blank cmd pops up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank cmd pops up?: When my laptop is in charging, suddenly blank cmd pops up. It restart the google chrome and set the default search as bing. I have updated the drivers and window but still the problem continues...
  3. Blank cmd pops up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank cmd pops up?: When my laptop is in charging, suddenly blank cmd pops up. It restart the google chrome and set the default search as bing. I have updated the drivers and window but still the problem continues...
  4. Strange Pop-Up - Possible Virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange Pop-Up - Possible Virus: This box started popping up on my screen. I click the X to close it but it pops up again a few minutes later. Is it a virus? How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-pop-up-possible-virus/d7c800a9-f13b-40da-89dd-36a3a24415d0
  5. Strange Pop-Up - Possible Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Pop-Up - Possible Virus: This box started popping up on my screen. I click the X to close it but it pops up again a few minutes later. Is it a virus? How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-pop-up-possible-virus/d7c800a9-f13b-40da-89dd-36a3a24415d0
  6. Strange Pop-Up - Possible Virus

7. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  8. Taskbar not popping up.

Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  9. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. blank CMD screen pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blank CMD screen pop up: hi, there's always a one time blank CMD screen pop up whenever I use my laptop. is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/blank-cmd-screen-pop-up/c524ae6b-416d-4bc7-adff-aa3319a152c5