Windows 10: blank white square in the middle of my screen

Discus and support blank white square in the middle of my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop after replacing my hard drive, and now i have a blank white square in the middle of my screen... , how do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pin1down, Sep 26, 2022.

1. pin1down Win User

blank white square in the middle of my screen

I just reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop after replacing my hard drive, and now i have a blank white square in the middle of my screen... , how do i remove it?

:)

pin1down, Sep 26, 2022
  2. DLBalsick Win User

I just reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop after replacing my hard drive, and now i have a blank white square in the middle of my screen... , how do i remove it?

DLBalsick, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Thales Win User
    Small white square on screen

I have recently noticed a small white square on the bottom right of my laptop screen. I have absolutely no idea what that is or how to take it off. Here is a print screen.

blank white square in the middle of my screen [​IMG]

This little white square is not on the top of everything on the screen. If, say, I click on the notifications button, we do not see the square

blank white square in the middle of my screen 5sSNP.jpg

Any idea of what that is? Or how to get rid of it?

If it is relevant, on the tray I have:

• CCleaner
    • Acer Care Center
    • GeForce 920M
    • Avast
    • NVidia GeForce Experience
    • Avast SecureLine
    • Drive File Stream

My computer is an Acer Aspire E15 with Windows 10, 64 bits.

Thales, Sep 26, 2022
  4. blank white square in the middle of my screen

why are my photos now just white squares with a red x in the middle?

Never had a problem with myphone but last 3 time i went on , my photos are just white squares with a red x in the middle? pleasehelp.

Robert T Martin, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

1. blank white square in the middle of my screen - Similar Threads - blank white square

2. A square box in the middle-ish in my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A square box in the middle-ish in my screen: Hello! I turned on my laptop to do some work, and I noticed this small square box in the middle-ish of the screen. I am not sure what this is, so I tried restarting my Windows, but it seems to take a while to restart. Can anyone tell me what is going on?...
  3. A square box in the middle-ish in my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A square box in the middle-ish in my screen: Hello! I turned on my laptop to do some work, and I noticed this small square box in the middle-ish of the screen. I am not sure what this is, so I tried restarting my Windows, but it seems to take a while to restart. Can anyone tell me what is going on?...
  4. A square box in the middle-ish in my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. blank white square in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blank white square in the middle of my screen: I just reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop after replacing my hard drive, and now i have a blank white square in the middle of my screen... , how do i remove it?...
  6. blank white square in the middle of my screen

blank white square in the middle of my screen: I just reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop after replacing my hard drive, and now i have a blank white square in the middle of my screen... , how do i remove it?...
  7. Square in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Square in the middle of my screen: Hi. I get this weird sqaure in the middle of my screen when using Zoom and sharing my screen. Everything goes back to normal once I restart my pc. Is there any way to prevent it?Thanks,Rashad...
  8. Square in the middle of my screen

Square in the middle of my screen: Hi. I get this weird sqaure in the middle of my screen when using Zoom and sharing my screen. Everything goes back to normal once I restart my pc. Is there any way to prevent it?Thanks,Rashad...
  9. Square in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. White box in the middle of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box in the middle of the screen: Hey guys while I was working my screen suddenly went off and then there was white box in the middle of my other monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-in-the-middle-of-the-screen/eb2460ac-7a91-4c43-a97a-9ca4313e1831