Windows 10: Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11

Discus and support Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you are seeing blank widgets or Widgets are not loading on Windows 11, here are some solutions that will help you fix the issue. The new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 9, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11

Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11 Blank-Widgets-or-Widgets-not-loading.jpg
    If you are seeing blank widgets or Widgets are not loading on Windows 11, here are some solutions that will help you fix the issue. The new Widgets show various things without opening any browser, and if it is not working properly, you might get some issues. Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows […]

This article Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 9, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Yahoo Widgets!

Do you like widgets? I don't; but, I do.
    Confusing... yes... well, what I mean is they take resources, but can be useful, if you need them or want them.

Well, I got turned onto Yahoo widgets. Seems, they use Konfabulator to build 'em.
    I have had no crashes, oopsies(aero conflicts, lock-ups, etc.), or distress from them... so far.

Yahoo Widgets, here:
    Overview
    Widgets by rating
    Build your own Widgets or make some TPU ones...

There are over 6000 Widgets, not all good, but there are good ones.
    I use the Retrograde3 clock and Yahoo weather widgets.
    The weather has never failed to update or load, unlike the problems I have with the sidebar gadgets in Windows.
    And, most are very configurable.

Screen Shot.
    Spoiler *32950-96ae056a98553e7bb5e9b8400bce919e.jpg*
    These widgets are by Takashi Izawa and are inventive and nicely done (IMO).

Spoiler Retrograde3

Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11 [​IMG]

Borg

Rotary engine

I like it... Hope you do, too.*Smile Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11 :)
    If not, Sorry.*Oh Well Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11 :eek:hwell:
    Enjoy*Smile Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11 :)

95Viper, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Smudge34 Win User
    Unable to see 'contacts widget' on homescreen - N8

Hi all,

When I turned my phone on today (N8), the contacts widget was not on my home screen, as before. Instead there was just a blank area. When I click on this area, it gives me the optin to remove, so as to suggest that there is a widget there. When I remove
    it and then select fav contacts widget in the widget list, there is just a blank area again.

I did sync my contacts and back up last night...

Can anyone be of help?

Thanks

Smudge34, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To Do iOS 14 widgets are now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2118825

Brink, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Blank Widgets or Widgets not loading on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Blank Widgets Widgets

2. Problem with Windows 11 Widgets , after widgets restarting may be due to machine load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Windows 11 Widgets , after widgets restarting may be due to machine load: Widgets might have stopped responding once and then , while started by hovering over the taskbar weather icon , It showed the following error message :"Widgets is unavailable . You need Microsoft WebView 2 to run Widgets ."Attached Screenshot :Then Microsoft Edge WebView 2...
  3. Widgets not working or loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets not working or loading: Hi,is there a bug with the latest insider build which means widgets are not loading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-not-working-or-loading/a3347dc8-f50a-4cb1-b945-761785ce3ff5
  4. Widgets not working or loading

Widgets not working or loading: Hi,is there a bug with the latest insider build which means widgets are not loading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-not-working-or-loading/a3347dc8-f50a-4cb1-b945-761785ce3ff5
  5. widgets in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    widgets in windows 11: hello, so i have not recieved the update for the widgets in windows 11, i still have it on my taskbar, but its in the middle and it isnt on the left like it is for alot of other people, and yes i do have the most recent update and it did not fix anything, here's my issue:and...
  6. Weather widget in taskbar blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather widget in taskbar blank: Hi there,I recently noticed that the weather widget sometimes just shows the weather icon but no description. After mouseover the informations appear again. Here are two screenshots:No. 1: This is the normal appearance:No. 2: This is the issue I am talking about:Hope anyone...
  7. Weather widget in taskbar blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget in taskbar blank: Hi there,I recently noticed that the weather widget sometimes just shows the weather icon but no description. After mouseover the informations appear again. Here are two screenshots:No. 1: This is the normal appearance:No. 2: This is the issue I am talking about:Hope anyone...
  8. Weather widget in taskbar blank

9. Widgets Windows 11

Widgets Windows 11: I sign into widgets and nothing happens I just get the sign in screen again was working before. Ver 22000,348.I have tried the solutions found on this site but still cant get it to work any solutions....
  10. windows 11 widget

windows 11 widget: Widgets not working properly in windows 11 somtimes it does not show any kind of information and also it gone without reloding new data. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-widget/31ffc7dc-464c-488d-9e57-ea0f4870ee38