Windows 10: Blank window appears randomly while playing games which also summons the taskbar and...

Discus and support Blank window appears randomly while playing games which also summons the taskbar and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing some games and watching some videos on my laptop in fullscreen, ocassionally a blank window appears on the screen and summons the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jack worsley, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Blank window appears randomly while playing games which also summons the taskbar and...

I have been playing some games and watching some videos on my laptop in fullscreen, ocassionally a blank window appears on the screen and summons the taskbar then it disappears, it is incrdibly frustrating please help.

:)

jack worsley, Jun 7, 2023
  2. scoob101 Win User

Summoning Start in Tablet mode When the taskbar is set to auto hide.

I get the impression there is no answer to this, but just in case i`m missing something...

On a windows 10 tablet (i.e. surface go) I like the task bar in 10 to auto hide, in order that applications enjoy a full screen experience with zero clutter from the task bar. Its a much cleaner look.

the problem is, that when you want to run up a new application, you need to summon the start menu, and that appears to mandate two gestures to do::

1) Swipe up to summon the task bar
    2) Tap on the windows start button on the far left of the taskbar.

On some devices (and on certain screen scaling percentages) these steps are royal pain in the a$$

In this scenario Is there any method to summon the windows start menu in a single step, to avoid that two step process?

Perhaps a method to trap a double click of volume down??

scoob101, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Taskbar above windowed games - Windows 10

Hello,

I realize your concern, please an answer few query to assist you further.

1. Is this issue specific to a particular game or for all games?

For your information, usually the taskbar appears when you move the cursor. If it is appearing continuously, then it might be conflict with the software. Restarting the Computer might fix the issue.

I suggest you to double mouse click on the game window when the Taskbar appears and check if it works.

Also, suggest you to select the Lock the taskbar option from the taskbar from the below steps:

1. Right click on taskbar.
    2. From the list of option, click on Lock the taskbar option.
    3. Restart the computer.

Do let us know the update.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Blank window appears randomly while playing games which also summons the taskbar and...

Taskbar appearing when playing a game

How do I keep the taskbar from appearing on the screen when playing a game?

kimberlycaballes, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Blank window appears randomly while playing games which also summons the taskbar and...

1. Blank window appears randomly while playing games which also summons the taskbar and... - Similar Threads - Blank window appears

2. While playing game in full screen mode, game randomly minimizes to taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While playing game in full screen mode, game randomly minimizes to taskbar: Playing in full screen mode and occasionally, the game will minimize to the taskbar. I can bring it back up but it's extremely annoying and happens frequently. Things I've tried to fix the problem include:- Turning off Game Mode- Turning off notifications- Turning on focus...
  3. While playing game in full screen mode, game randomly minimizes to taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While playing game in full screen mode, game randomly minimizes to taskbar: Playing in full screen mode and occasionally, the game will minimize to the taskbar. I can bring it back up but it's extremely annoying and happens frequently. Things I've tried to fix the problem include:- Turning off Game Mode- Turning off notifications- Turning on focus...
  4. Blank window appears randomly while playing games which also summons the taskbar and...

Blank window appears randomly while playing games which also summons the taskbar and...: I have been playing some games and watching some videos on my laptop in fullscreen, ocassionally a blank window appears on the screen and summons the taskbar then it disappears, it is incrdibly frustrating please help....
  5. Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games: My taskbar keeps refreshing itself while I am playing Minecraft and I have not been able to fix it since it started happening. It even happened while I was to type this. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games

Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games: My taskbar keeps refreshing itself while I am playing Minecraft and I have not been able to fix it since it started happening. It even happened while I was to type this. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. bsod most frequent playing games, but also randomly while doing nothin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod most frequent playing games, but also randomly while doing nothin: as title said, happens mostly playing PLayerunknwon battleground, also have issue that this game crashes alot. but it also happens when i do nothing just surf youtube etc. thanks in advance for your help. 95436
  8. BSOD while gaming, also randomly

BSOD while gaming, also randomly: Hi, I've been getting a bsod usually while gaming (Witcher 3) but also can happen just during standard web browsing etc, hopefully someone can tell me whats going on, thanks I have run sfc/scannow and its come up saying that everything is fine. Attachment 115752 73923
  9. BSOD appears after/while playing a game and randomly

BSOD appears after/while playing a game and randomly: Hello. As the title say, I have multiple BSOD while playing games (Overwatch or ESO), sometime right after I close the game or, more rarely, after I boot up the computer. The first BSOD (DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION) I get, was a driver issue with my mouse...
  10. Select which icons appear on the taskbar blank Icon's

in Windows 10 Support
    Select which icons appear on the taskbar blank Icon's: Hello. I have one question, sorry for my english... is not to good *Sad. I have windows 10 and recently y clean my taskbar icons with the .reg posted in this site. My question is: Is normal that when i don't have or use a program in the taskbar the icon show in blank...