Windows 10: Blank Windows Spotlight?

Discus and support Blank Windows Spotlight? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The "Windows Spotlight" background feature that changes itself by day, which was working perfectly fine for me a few days ago, now shows this:... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by uEFImaster, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Blank Windows Spotlight?

The "Windows Spotlight" background feature that changes itself by day, which was working perfectly fine for me a few days ago, now shows this:

Blank Windows Spotlight? 9a40eca4-9510-4468-8563-8700ab839fa9?upload=true.png

Blank Windows Spotlight? 98c11052-167c-4886-bf98-8d1c72e1ebc6?upload=true.png

Other options work just fine.

Is my "Windows Spotlight" stopped working? I don't know if this happens on other PCs, since it is internet based.

:)

uEFImaster, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Blank Windows Spotlight?

windows spotlight

Hi Leland,

Windows Spotlight is a nifty feature in Windows 10. It can downloads pictures and advertisements from Bing and then displays them on your lock screen. Besides, you can mark whether you wish to see more or less images of a similar type.

To sort out your concern, simply follow the steps provided below:

• Go to privacy settings:
    • Background apps turn on
    • For spottlight setting app must be on.
    • You can now use spottlight in personalisation tab.

We also suggest to re-register your Windows Spotlight by following the steps provided by
    Kapil Arya MVP on this
    link

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Blank Windows Spotlight?

1. Blank Windows Spotlight? - Similar Threads - Blank Spotlight

2. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  3. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  4. I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank: I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank, I've tried various tutorials on YouTube, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-security-when-i-opened-it-it-was/923de610-5b12-46cb-b856-18fdcb072886
  5. I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank

I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank: I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank, I've tried various tutorials on YouTube, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-security-when-i-opened-it-it-was/923de610-5b12-46cb-b856-18fdcb072886
  6. After update KB5036893 taskbar is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update KB5036893 taskbar is blank: April 13 KB5036893 installed and upon restart the taskbar was blank. I was able to use rstrui to restrore a previous system. But, concerned for future updates I contacted Microsoft and a technician took over my computer and one thing he did was update the BIOS I have an HP...
  7. After update KB5036893 taskbar is blank

After update KB5036893 taskbar is blank: April 13 KB5036893 installed and upon restart the taskbar was blank. I was able to use rstrui to restrore a previous system. But, concerned for future updates I contacted Microsoft and a technician took over my computer and one thing he did was update the BIOS I have an HP...
  8. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  9. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  10. Windows Spotlight shows blank wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Spotlight shows blank wallpaper: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/y2z116/windows_spotlight_shows_blank_wallpaper/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows spotlight blue screen only

2. windows spotlight blank