Windows 10: Bleeding Edge is Laggy and Unbearable on PC

Discus and support Bleeding Edge is Laggy and Unbearable on PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Have been wanting to play Bleeding Edge for PC. Purchased Game Pass for the game and the game is laggy and unbearable to play. Hits don't react and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeachBubbles628, May 2, 2020.

1. Bleeding Edge is Laggy and Unbearable on PC

Have been wanting to play Bleeding Edge for PC.

Purchased Game Pass for the game and the game is laggy and unbearable to play. Hits don't react and characters are jumping around everywhere. Decided to uninstall and buy it on steam for faster download and update times compared to the Microsoft Store and the same problem persists regardless. I played before in the Beta, and the game ran very smoothly and without issues.

I contacted the game's support and I went through the process of figuring that in the Xbox Network in my settings it says that i'm not able to connect to the server or something. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me but I put off submitting a ticket for it to Microsoft.

I go back today and check my settings for the games and those settings are nowhere to be seen anymore and is now replaced with a title saying 'Xbox Live Multiplayer' and my NAT type switches between Moderate and Good/whatever it says when its better I've got a bad memory sorry and says i'm connected.

Would really love some help on this, the game was amazing in Beta and ran like a charm and now I can't even barely start the game without having other player character jumping around or having my camera stuck in or under the map like my screen is frozen.

Other multiplayer games that I play don't have anywhere near this type of problem either. Overwatch and League of Legends work well. Sea Of Thieves which I own on the Microsoft store works well with how little I play it.

My system specifications;

Intel Core i5-7300HQ CPU @2.50GHZ

Geforce GTX 1050TI

16 GB RAM

Windows 10 x64 bit

:)

PeachBubbles628, May 2, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 2, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge becomes laggy

Microsoft Edge becomes laggy the longer I browse the internet. Especially in chat conferences with many participants. With people in chat exceeds to 10 people it becomes laggy. Is there a way to improve Microsoft Edge performance? Please help.

Andre Niño, May 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Bleeding Edge is Laggy and Unbearable on PC

Windows 10 PC Added to the Bleeding Edge Tech Alpha

Source: Windows 10 PC Added to the Bleeding Edge Tech Alpha - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Bleeding Edge is Laggy and Unbearable on PC

1. Bleeding Edge is Laggy and Unbearable on PC - Similar Threads - Bleeding Edge Laggy

2. Unbearable default user0!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unbearable default user0!: After a system reset, a defaultuser0 user appeared on my computer, every time the boot will appear in the login interface by default, after a period of time will disappear and turn into my correct account, other users' methods are not valid for me, how do I get rid of this...
  3. Backlight Bleed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backlight Bleed: I wanted to ask if the problem of Backlight Bleed could be caused by misuse or pressure on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlight-bleed/5243bde9-b694-4830-b4cf-8b57a32fbc5c
  4. Backlight Bleed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backlight Bleed: I wanted to ask if the problem of Backlight Bleed could be caused by misuse or pressure on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlight-bleed/5243bde9-b694-4830-b4cf-8b57a32fbc5c
  5. Backlight Bleed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy.: Good morning. :When my wife and I are finished using our pc for the day, we turn it off. We have noticed that after windows loads and we try to use Microsoft edge, it is very slow and laggy. The only solution I have found that fixes this problem is after boot-up reinstalling...
  7. bleeding? dunno if this is the right term on the screen edges.

bleeding? dunno if this is the right term on the screen edges.: Hey guys, this is happening from some days. I have updated my display driver, graphics driver and all solutions i could find on google. It works for a while. but after 2 or 3 days, the issue comes back. sometimes restarting works but again, this comes back. i am currently...
  8. My PC is laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC is laggy: I thought it could be graphic card dying so I bought a new one. No difference. It’s still laggy. The audio lags like its playing in slow-mo. Sometimes it will play normally and then it’ll start making glitchy noises and stutters. I’m using the onboard audio. submitted by...
  9. Windows 10 PC Added to the Bleeding Edge Tech Alpha Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 PC Added to the Bleeding Edge Tech Alpha Xbox: We’re thrilled to announce that Windows 10 PC players are now invited to join the Bleeding Edge tech alpha starting Thursday, October 24! No matter where you choose to play, fans can play together regardless of platform since the tech alpha is both cross play and cross save...
  10. Microsoft Edge becomes laggy

Microsoft Edge becomes laggy: Microsoft Edge becomes laggy the longer I browse the internet. Especially in chat conferences with many participants. With people in chat exceeds to 10 people it becomes laggy. Is there a way to improve Microsoft Edge performance? Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge laggy as fuck