Windows 10: Blended Pricing Model for Azure Sentinel Services

Discus and support Blended Pricing Model for Azure Sentinel Services in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is anybody aware of scenarios to tie together the billing in bundles for Microsoft Azure Sentinel services in a blended pricing model? Modeling after... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LeahMcLean, May 6, 2020.

1. Blended Pricing Model for Azure Sentinel Services

Is anybody aware of scenarios to tie together the billing in bundles for Microsoft Azure Sentinel services in a blended pricing model? Modeling after other modules, such as Azure Security Center and Cloud Application Security CASB?

:)

LeahMcLean, May 6, 2020
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

creating a website with Blend 2015

Can't help much as this is a Windows 10 Forum, but suggest you start here: Creating a UI by using Blend - Visual Studio 2015

Erdeslawe, May 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

Source: Announcing the availability of Azure App Service - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, May 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Blended Pricing Model for Azure Sentinel Services

Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

Source: Announcing the availability of Azure App Service - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Blended Pricing Model for Azure Sentinel Services

1. Blended Pricing Model for Azure Sentinel Services - Similar Threads - Blended Pricing Model

2. Azure Migrate Service Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure Migrate Service Error: Hello.I am in need of some help. Not sure if I did this right, since this is my first time posting here.I have an Azure Migrate server running on a 2022 server, the problem I am having is that a service keeps stopping at around 11 every day. When I look in Event Viewer it...
  3. Azure Migrate Service Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure Migrate Service Error: Hello.I am in need of some help. Not sure if I did this right, since this is my first time posting here.I have an Azure Migrate server running on a 2022 server, the problem I am having is that a service keeps stopping at around 11 every day. When I look in Event Viewer it...
  4. sentinel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sentinel: I need to download sentinel for my bcd436hp scanner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sentinel/f0421083-478d-44aa-8cf2-e12b5fb3ad90
  5. Azure Sentinel integration with 3rd party

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Azure Sentinel integration with 3rd party: Hello Team, I would like to know if there was any way to integrate our 3rd party antivirus to Azure Sentinel to collect the logs. I am aware that we have connector for specific apps to do he same, but this was not available. Security applications like Trend Micro,...
  6. Pricing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pricing: I wish to upgrade two Windows10 home computers to windows10 pro. Can someone give me a ball park on the cost of the keyswithout the software. I already have the installation set from my own computer. Thanks in Advance Jo...
  7. Html project in Blend 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Html project in Blend 2019: Hello Everyone, I'm following a training guide for the Exam 70-480 from Microsoft but I'm a little stuck. The training guide book is asking me to create a html file and in Blend 2019 I can only create XAML files. [ATTACH] Beside blend 2019 I have download an older...
  8. [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [Sentinel][ATA] : Sending on premise ATA logs to sentinel.: Hi Community, Did anyone had the chance to test sending logs from an ATA center deployed on premise to Azure sentinel ? I installed OMS agent on the ATA center, however I wasn't able to receive any logs, thus I'm wondering if there is a way to achieve this scenario....
  9. How to run .blend files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to run .blend files: Tried to open a .blend file with the microsoft store blender app. It just refuses to open and when i try to add .blend file, the file does not work. Blender also does not appear....
  10. Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the availability of Azure App Service: [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, companies are using apps to connect with and better engage their customers, partners, and employees anywhere, and on any device. They are relying on developers to build those apps with increasing speed –that can connect to...