Windows 10: Blender 2.8 rc3 keeps crashing

Discus and support Blender 2.8 rc3 keeps crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Description Faulting Application Path: C:\blender-2.80rc3-windows64\blender.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: BEX64 Application Name:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thunder_Ruler, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Blender 2.8 rc3 keeps crashing

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\blender-2.80rc3-windows64\blender.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BEX64
    Application Name: blender.exe
    Application Version: 2.8.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 5d309054
    Fault Module Name: ucrtbase.dll
    Fault Module Version: 10.0.18362.1
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5cbddb81
    Exception Offset: 000000000006d3be
    Exception Code: c0000409
    Exception Data: 0000000000000007
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.121
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 7b77
    Additional Information 2: 7b77b1d075d147ff576165133093fd1e
    Additional Information 3: e975
    Additional Information 4: e9756618c0b2795ac8a71627e68a5c64

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 800e28daa2c9f670cbf41ab36aa966f8 (2014264291232409336)

Blender will shutdown without any warning, and this isn't a normal thing I had on my old PC and my current laptop doesn't have this issue either.

:)

Thunder_Ruler, Jul 26, 2019
  2. jgunning Win User

Blender 2.63 Crashing

Hi all,

Dont know how many people still use blender, but im experiencing troubles on running blender.It crashes straight away and says "runtime error, this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way."

I have looked on the blender forums, i have tried reinstalling mvc++ runtime files.
    Nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions...?

jgunning, Jul 26, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    How can I open an .obj file in Blender

Hi Joshy

Setting File Associations in Windows 10 is currently a bit buggy

Right click an obj file, choose 'Open WIth' - Choose Another App

IMPORTANT - Check the box marked 'Always use this app to open objx . . .'

If Blender is not in the list, scroll to the bottom and click 'More Apps'

Again if Blender is not in the list, at the bottom, click 'Look for another app on this PC', then navigate to find the blender executable and choose that

That is located here:

C:/program files (x86)/blender foundation/blender/blender.exe

That's It, once that is done, you should be able to double click an obj file to open it in Blender . . .

DaveM121, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Sharief K Win User

Blender 2.8 rc3 keeps crashing

Blender compatibility for windows 10

Hi Sean,

Which version of Blender is installed on the computer?

I see that Blender, version 2 is compatible with Windows 10. To verify, click the following link.

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft

If you are using the compatible version, then the issue could be due to some third party services or applications.

Place the computer in clean boot and check if the issue persists. You may follow the article mentioned to perform a clean boot.

A clean boot allows the Windows operating system to launch without any additional programs or services running when you turn the computer on. This allows you to determine if computer issues are caused by a program or service that starts up when you
    boot the machine.

Refer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After performing the troubleshooting steps, check the section
    “how to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Please update us with the status. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Blender 2.8 rc3 keeps crashing

1. Blender 2.8 rc3 keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Blender rc3 keeps

2. My PC Crashes while using blender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Crashes while using blender.: Hello, While using Blender, my pc has started to bluescreen and restart completely. It worked fine before, and the issue started appearing about two weeks ago. I've tried to catch the error code as the bluescreen happened, but I've never been able to. This isn't a hardware...
  3. My PC Crashes while using blender.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC Crashes while using blender.: Hello, While using Blender, my pc has started to bluescreen and restart completely. It worked fine before, and the issue started appearing about two weeks ago. I've tried to catch the error code as the bluescreen happened, but I've never been able to. This isn't a hardware...
  4. Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing: Hello, when I boot up Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 it freezes and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare-2-keeps-freezing-and-crashing/d8149a34-f798-45b2-b929-e6246d07bcf2
  5. Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing: Hello, when I boot up Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 it freezes and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare-2-keeps-freezing-and-crashing/d8149a34-f798-45b2-b929-e6246d07bcf2
  6. Accidentally installed a fake version of blender and now chrome keeps crashing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accidentally installed a fake version of blender and now chrome keeps crashing: I was trying to download blender onto my computer, but when I searched it on chrome, the first result was this website https://blendjets.su/. I didn't realize this website was fake until I actually tried installing the program. It didn't seem to do anything at first, but now...
  7. PC Crashes when doing light tasks on Blender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes when doing light tasks on Blender: When doing very few things at once I have my PC crash Without BSOD and will reboot. I have tried some troubleshooting tips I have seen in forums such as the sfc/scannow to check windows drive, uninstalled completely and reinstalled the software that I was using at the time of...
  8. PC Keeps Typing Numbers Mainly 8 and 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Keeps Typing Numbers Mainly 8 and 2: My PC often glitches out and starts typing random numbers - mostly 8 and 2. I don't know if this is a Windows problem but I know that it's not my keyboard or mouse because I have unplugged them and my PC continues to type these numbers. Also, when this 'glitch' occurs, the...
  9. New Powershell 7.0.0 RC3 released

in Windows 10 News
    New Powershell 7.0.0 RC3 released: Note: There is an issue when installing the powershell-lts packages side by side with the powershell packages. Please see: #11924 Breaking Changes Fix Invoke-Command missing error on session termination (#11586) Engine Updates and Fixes Update the map between console...
  10. asphalt 8 keeps crashing after the updation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8 keeps crashing after the updation: my laptop works on windows 10 version 1803 os build 17134.228 (current). i had asphalt 8 running perfectly fine. but then on 22-8-1018 i did the below mentioned things after which it stopped working : 1)i ran a driver upgrade to Intel HD Graphics Driver - A14 using dell...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blender file suddenly starts crashing and losing materials

2. blender 2.8 crash dll