Windows 10: Bleu Screen of death

Discus and support Bleu Screen of death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I got a BSOD with the stopcode reference by pointer. When it restarted i could log in to my account but on the desktop i get a black screen. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by melleheddema, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Bleu Screen of death

Hi,

I got a BSOD with the stopcode reference by pointer. When it restarted i could log in to my account but on the desktop i get a black screen. The windows bar you can still see flicker. I can see my mouse and move it but it has a loading cirkel next to it and i cant interract with it. How can i fix this? I have no idea.

thanks

:)

melleheddema, Jun 18, 2020

2. Bleu screen

Hello,

When I end the pc session than I get a bleu screen with this words: unexpected kernel mode trap.

And the pc start its self again. So I use a hard stop

Janvan der Kolk1, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jun 18, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Bleu Screen of death

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Bleu Screen of death

1. Bleu Screen of death - Similar Threads - Bleu Screen death

2. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup problem and bleu screen: I was changed my hard disk like 2 month ago and recently The pc started to lag when browsing , and today he stoped when im in google chrome and then show me bleu screen like he need to restart and when he restarted there is black screen and sentence "No bootable devices...
  3. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup problem and bleu screen: I was changed my hard disk like 2 month ago and recently The pc started to lag when browsing , and today he stoped when im in google chrome and then show me bleu screen like he need to restart and when he restarted there is black screen and sentence "No bootable devices...
  4. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Ecran bleu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ecran bleu: Bonjour,J'ai des écrans bleu en boucle suite au "vérifier" de Windows. j'ai pas mal de soucis. Je voudrais voir avec vous comment il serait possible de réparer tout ça. Cdthttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oLfYfKwWk-o7HvCr2o49vbItgGIAaTCG?usp=sharing...
  6. Ecran bleu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ecran bleu: Bonjour,J'ai des écrans bleu en boucle suite au "vérifier" de Windows. j'ai pas mal de soucis. Je voudrais voir avec vous comment il serait possible de réparer tout ça. Cdthttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oLfYfKwWk-o7HvCr2o49vbItgGIAaTCG?usp=sharing...
  7. How to fix bleu screen 0x00000109 plz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix bleu screen 0x00000109 plz: Looking for help with BSOD The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109 caused by driver; ntoskrnl.exe caused by driver;ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 I was doing nothing on the computer at the time... I wasn't even on it. I walked in and noticed the window...
  8. Bleu screen

Bleu screen: Hello Mister, Mistress I have a problem on my Windows 10 laptop, I can't start it up. I tried the method where you go to troubleshoot, Advanced Settings, Start up settings and restart in safe mode but it does'nt work. when i do it it says: "There was a problem, restart...
  9. Bleu screen

Bleu screen: Hello, When I end the pc session than I get a bleu screen with this words: unexpected kernel mode trap. And the pc start its self again. So I use a hard stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bleu-screen/f77acdc3-7b44-4d67-9847-2c412e689ea1
  10. Computer frozen on bleu screen

Computer frozen on bleu screen: Hi. My computer crashed while I was watching tv on it. The blue screen says whea_uncorrectable_error and the laptop is frozen on 0% What should I do? Thanks...