Windows 10: Bleu screen

Discus and support Bleu screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, When I end the pc session than I get a bleu screen with this words: unexpected kernel mode trap. And the pc start its self again. So I use a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Janvan der Kolk1, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Bleu screen

Hello,

When I end the pc session than I get a bleu screen with this words: unexpected kernel mode trap.

And the pc start its self again. So I use a hard stop

:)

Janvan der Kolk1, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Bleu screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Bleu screen

1. Bleu screen - Similar Threads - Bleu screen

2. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup problem and bleu screen: I was changed my hard disk like 2 month ago and recently The pc started to lag when browsing , and today he stoped when im in google chrome and then show me bleu screen like he need to restart and when he restarted there is black screen and sentence "No bootable devices...
  3. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup problem and bleu screen: I was changed my hard disk like 2 month ago and recently The pc started to lag when browsing , and today he stoped when im in google chrome and then show me bleu screen like he need to restart and when he restarted there is black screen and sentence "No bootable devices...
  4. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to fix bleu screen 0x00000109 plz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix bleu screen 0x00000109 plz: Looking for help with BSOD The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109 caused by driver; ntoskrnl.exe caused by driver;ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 I was doing nothing on the computer at the time... I wasn't even on it. I walked in and noticed the window...
  6. How to fix bleu screen 0x00000109 plz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix bleu screen 0x00000109 plz: Looking for help with BSOD The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109 caused by driver; ntoskrnl.exe caused by driver;ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 I was doing nothing on the computer at the time... I wasn't even on it. I walked in and noticed the window...
  7. How to fix bleu screen 0x00000109 plz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Bleu screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bleu screen: Hello Mister, Mistress I have a problem on my Windows 10 laptop, I can't start it up. I tried the method where you go to troubleshoot, Advanced Settings, Start up settings and restart in safe mode but it does'nt work. when i do it it says: "There was a problem, restart...
  9. Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard

Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard: Hello, I need help with gameguard and win problem. Windows stop working then the program starts. I updated all computer drivers but the problem ramains the same. The program sends from here : https://gameguard.ac/. Program working with steam. Computer model: AORUS X5V6...
  10. Bleu Screen of death

Bleu Screen of death: Hi, I got a BSOD with the stopcode reference by pointer. When it restarted i could log in to my account but on the desktop i get a black screen. The windows bar you can still see flicker. I can see my mouse and move it but it has a loading cirkel next to it and i cant...