Windows 10: Blinking bar on every boot-up

Discus and support Blinking bar on every boot-up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There's an annoying white bar blinking for ~5 seconds on every boot-up and it makes it longer. It's nothing critical, the OS and Computer work fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by G0DS3NT, Apr 25, 2019.

1. G0DS3NT Win User

Blinking bar on every boot-up

There's an annoying white bar blinking for ~5 seconds on every boot-up and it makes it longer. It's nothing critical, the OS and Computer work fine after that but can I get rid of it somehow?

:)

G0DS3NT, Apr 25, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Blinking Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Blinking screen issue is usually caused due to Video card drivers.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Blinking bar on every boot-up

Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor

Yesterday suddenly win 10 stop , then return blue screen with the message win need to repair and we will restarted for you , then win boot into black screen with blinking underscore .
    I try to boot win from usb to use repair but it's return cant repair your pc , then through cmd in troubleshooter from usb I use list disk and its return
    DISK 0 Invalid and its dynamic .
    What should I do I hope the hard disk is not dead yet any suggestions please ??

AbobakrOsman, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Blinking bar on every boot-up

1. Blinking bar on every boot-up - Similar Threads - Blinking bar every

2. Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.: Windows 10 Home 64b. 21H2Windows updated day before yesterday. Started yesterday, monitor blinks every 6 seconds. Is this issue a Windows one or the monitor, please?Thanks. Chuenmon...
  3. Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.: Windows 10 Home 64b. 21H2Windows updated day before yesterday. Started yesterday, monitor blinks every 6 seconds. Is this issue a Windows one or the monitor, please?Thanks. Chuenmon...
  4. Blinking Task Bar on Booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blinking Task Bar on Booting: Hello everyone, After the latest update task bar blinking for 2 min and then I able to use my computer. I haven't a problem like this before. I run The System File Checker . Found some corrupted files, repaired them but after that my problem continues. There is video link...
  5. Stuck on blinking white bar when booting from usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on blinking white bar when booting from usb: I just built a new pc for my friend. We got everything running and it booted to bios but when we tried to boot windows 10 from a usb, we just get a blinking white cursor on a black screen in the top left. Do I need to put windows in the usb again or what can I do to fix...
  6. Windows not booting up; blank screen with a blinking cursor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows not booting up; blank screen with a blinking cursor: I was gaming past midnight one day and when my mother found that out, I had to force shut down my laptop before she snatched it away. After receiving it back after months, I’m unable to boot it up. On pushing the power button I am greeted by the acer logo followed by a black...
  7. Every time I boot up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I boot up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drums-and-percussian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egd2ot/every_time_i_boot_up/
  8. Blinking Cursor/Blinking underscore in boot

Blinking Cursor/Blinking underscore in boot: Hi Guys, I recently have a problem when i opened my PC. It started to show blinking underscore so i decided to push my restart button in my hardware and gladly it opened but the next day when i opened my pc, there is a blinking underscore present in the screen before logging...
  9. Blinking Cursor, Blinking underscore in boot

Blinking Cursor, Blinking underscore in boot: Hi Guys, I recently have a problem when i opened my PC. It started to show blinking underscore so i decided to push my restart button in my hardware and gladly it opened but the next day when i opened my pc, there is a blinking underscore present in the screen before logging...
  10. Language bar returning every boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Language bar returning every boot: So every time I boot windows 10 it seems to think I want that useless language bar (who doesn't know what language their machine is using?) after having disabled it every time prior. Anyone know what files to delete in order to force it to be unable to activate the...