Windows 10: Blinking light

Discus and support Blinking light in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For about four weeks now I have had a blinking light on my Dell laptop with windows 10 system. Can someone give me some idea what it could be coming... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DonRobertson3, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Blinking light

For about four weeks now I have had a blinking light on my Dell laptop with windows 10 system. Can someone give me some idea what it could be coming from?

:)

DonRobertson3, Apr 18, 2019
  2. BunnyJ Win User

Power Light blinks before Shutting Down

I thought the same thing. My PC does that.. red light blinks until it's fully shut down.

BunnyJ, Apr 18, 2019
  3. swarfega Win User

I thought it was normal for the activity light to continue to blink until its actually off as its doing the shutdown sequence. Also you don't need to sign out before shutting down. Just one less step to do *Biggrin

swarfega, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Blinking light

Correct .. that's the norm for me when I shutdown

Atomcrusher, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Blinking light

1. Blinking light - Similar Threads - Blinking light

2. Ethernet Not working and no light is blinking on the port and eathernet Icon has an error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Not working and no light is blinking on the port and eathernet Icon has an error...: Hi all, I have a problem that I cannot see my Ethernet on adapter setting, and also no light is blinking from my PC on the Ethernet port and it keeps showing me an error icon on the Ethernet icon and pci bus icon and SM bus controller Icon, What should I do? Thanks!...
  3. Ethernet Not working and no light is blinking on the port and eathernet Icon has an error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Not working and no light is blinking on the port and eathernet Icon has an error...: Hi all, I have a problem that I cannot see my Ethernet on adapter setting, and also no light is blinking from my PC on the Ethernet port and it keeps showing me an error icon on the Ethernet icon and pci bus icon and SM bus controller Icon, What should I do? Thanks!...
  4. Ethernet Not working and no light is blinking on the port and eathernet Icon has an error...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light

PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light: When i was playing roblox for 1 hour or longer my pc just shuts off when i checked i noticed my pc is blinking i rebooted it it did not work i thought it was my dvd-rw drive i ejected nothing happened so does someone help me with this?...
  6. PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light: When i was playing roblox for 1 hour or longer my pc just shuts off when i checked i noticed my pc is blinking i rebooted it it did not work i thought it was my dvd-rw drive i ejected nothing happened so does someone help me with this?...
  7. Acer Laptop blue light blinking but the screen won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Laptop blue light blinking but the screen won't turn on: Hello , can someone help me pls. I have a 6 yr old Acer TravelMate P2410 Corei5 8gen. When i press the power on, the blue light keeps on blinking but the screen won't turn on. What should I do ?? I also tried long pressed the power button but it still doesn't work. thank u...
  8. Acer Laptop blue light blinking but the screen won't turn on

Acer Laptop blue light blinking but the screen won't turn on: Hello , can someone help me pls. I have a 6 yr old Acer TravelMate P2410 Corei5 8gen. When i press the power on, the blue light keeps on blinking but the screen won't turn on. What should I do ?? I also tried long pressed the power button but it still doesn't work. thank u...
  9. Acer Laptop blue light blinking but the screen won't turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why is my disk active light blinking while in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my disk active light blinking while in sleep mode?: My PC normally uses ~70 watts at idle. When I place it into sleep mode, it normally goes down to 0 watts. But sometimes, I come back to find that it is back to 125 watts by itself and the hard drive light is blinking. I turn on the monitor and there is no signal, so the OS is...